• 2(current)
[PseudoTV] Guide for adding strm channels
Double post
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Lunatix,

This works perfectly for any i-net stream. Thanks for putting this together. Support for HDHomerun streams would be great as well.

On a side note, what is the skin you use in those screen shots. Looks legit.
(2013-04-04, 01:22)XvMMvX Wrote: Lunatix,

This works perfectly for any i-net stream. Thanks for putting this together. Support for HDHomerun streams would be great as well.

As for Hdhomerun and xmltv the works been done already... Info Here

(2013-04-04, 01:22)XvMMvX Wrote: On a side note, what is the skin you use in those screen shots. Looks legit.

I'm using a modified version of this skin...
I corrected some fanart errors, added two types of channel logos... white bug and colored epg... and some other stuff I wanted..,
bump
so to clarify .... I have to manually create a .nfo for every stream file I have? Because I have over 7500 lol

You say ember can auto create nfos, how would I do that? If I add my straw folder as a source in ember nothing shows up?

Thanks
(2013-04-27, 04:21)thatguy188 Wrote: so to clarify .... I have to manually create a .nfo for every stream file I have? Because I have over 7500 lol

You say ember can auto create nfos, how would I do that? If I add my straw folder as a source in ember nothing shows up?

Thanks

First add "strm" extension to ember's list of detectable media...
then add your strm folder (TV/Movies)
as long as your strms are named correctly ember will do the rest...
then just check the nfo's created make sure they include runtime information...
(2013-04-27, 05:21)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-04-27, 04:21)thatguy188 Wrote: so to clarify .... I have to manually create a .nfo for every stream file I have? Because I have over 7500 lol

Thanks

First add "strm" extension to ember's list of detectable media...
then add your strm folder (TV/Movies)
as long as your strms are named correctly ember will do the rest...
then just check the nfo's created make sure they include runtime information...

Ok I finally got it and all my movies are there (Screenshot attached) but how do I now get it to automatically create .nfo files (because it hasn't). Thank you so much!

EDIT: I think I got it. Will let you know how it plays out! thanks!
anyone get justin.tv streams to play in xbmc w/o the jtv plugin?
(2013-05-01, 01:55)scilz Wrote: anyone get justin.tv streams to play in xbmc w/o the jtv plugin?

give me an example link... I'll check it out
http://www.justin.tv/weebbs#/w/5564506272/34
i cant collect the info for strm file atm mediabox isnt working i;m tryng to fix it or find alt atm
rtmp://199.9.253.253/app<playpath>jtv_jXxxeHz4tn1rRGZ6 <swfUrl>http://www-cdn.jtvnw.net/widgets/live_site_player.rac3228cc300fe25daba0833d7c8e00e20e781a43.swf?&referer=http://www.justin.tv/weebbs&userAgent=Mozilla/5.0%20(Windows%20NT%206.1;%20WOW64;%20rv:20.0)%20Gecko/20100101%20Firefox/20.0 <pageUrl>http://www.justin.tv/weebbs#/w/5564506272/35
Awesomely dumb question, but should this also work with 1Channel strm files as well as ice films strm files? I have gathered all the nfo files through eden and made a path channel pointing directly at the Tvshows folder that is created by default for 1channel subscriptions. Please keep in mind that these files play fine when played from my library.

I have also tried the smart play list option of making a play list and add the channel that way. Still nothing.

Thanks for the help in advance.
i dont think icefilms works anymore for ptv but 1channel should make sure u tick the include ice library in ptv settings i had it working a couple of months ago
any strm that doesn't resolve the url on its own... (no user input) and a strm that fails to load will break ptv. I only recommend using strms you know work all of the time...
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[PseudoTV] Guide for adding strm channels2