• 4(current)
[PseudoTV] Guide for adding strm channels
How about you give me a URL that's online but doesn't play in xbmc... Don't give me a stream... I want the source page...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
http://www.justin.tv/weebbs#/w/5564506272/34
this is always online i posted it here before for you maybe you did not see it
(2013-06-15, 10:23)scilz Wrote: http://www.justin.tv/weebbs#/w/5564506272/34
this is always online i posted it here before for you maybe you did not see it

Here is the deal with JTV... RTMP directly from JTV needs a development api key and a secure token... Token is easy to get, but I don't see an application for a dev key.

The reason I have JTV strms is because i'm apparently using a third party stream from JTV that is filter through a JWplayer...

You can either find a filtered rebroadcast of JTV...using JWplayer or you can create your own...

http://www.longtailvideo.com/support/for...mp-streams

Hope that helps... I would assume you could find jtv thru jwplayer links the same way I did by searching out sites that offer jtv other then the official jtv website...
Contents of the .strm for that video...
Code:
rtmp://199.9.254.49/app/jtv_gKQbL6CCKXN6NW4o jtv=2ef742816179f2565ccf8c1b17e9c1ecae25715b:{\22swfDomains\22:\20[\22justin.tv\22,\20\22jtvx.com\22,\20\22xarth.com\22,\20\22twitchtv.com\22,\20\22twitch.tv\22,\20\22newjtv.com\22,\20\22jtvnw.net\22,\20\22wdtinc.com\22,\20\22imapweather.com\22,\20\22facebook.com\22,\20\22starcrafting.com\22],\20\22streamName\22:\20\22jtv_gKQbL6CCKXN6NW4o\22,\20\22expiration\22:\201371445518,\20\22geo_ip\22:\20\2268.11.146.228\22,\20\22server\22:\20\22video21-2.dfw01\22} swfUrl=http://www-cdn.jtvnw.net/widgets/live_embed_player.r560e9566f58ea10b4444d04bda339f685fc88f5b.swf?channel=weebbs&referer=http://www-cdn.jtvnw.net/&userAgent=Mozilla/5.0%20(Linux;%20U;%20Android%204.1.2;%20en-us;%20SCH-R530C%20Build/JZO54K)%20AppleWebKit/534.30%20(KHTML,%20like%20Gecko)%20Version/4.0%20Mobile%20Safari/534.30&channel=weebbs swfVfy=1 live=1 Pageurl=http://www.justin.tv/weebbs

Basically, I just looked in the debug log after playing the video with the XBMC addon. I see "expiration" in that link, so I don't know if that means the link is only good for a while.

EDIT: Tried something else... and it worked.
Code:
plugin://plugin.video.jtv.archives/?url=&mode=2&name=weebbs
Rtmp doesn't work... Your second link using xbmc function plugin isnt recommended if you want stable PTV channels since the link can break easily...
tyvm locoguano and Lunatixz i understand how to work with jtv links now rep for both you
(2013-06-17, 09:54)scilz Wrote: tyvm locoguano and Lunatixz i understand how to work with jtv links now rep for both you

did the rtmp link work for you?
i used the jtv plugin method locoguano posted its working great so far got like 30 jtv channels in library working on adding them to ptv havnt tried the jwplayer thing yet but i learned alot

this is great i got like 80 streaming channels now to add to my ptv set up if i could figure out how to add rss feeds like we used to on tvtime it would be perfect
(2013-06-17, 20:09)scilz Wrote: i used the jtv plugin method locoguano posted its working great so far got like 30 jtv channels in library working on adding them to ptv havnt tried the jwplayer thing yet but i learned alot

this is great i got like 80 streaming channels now to add to my ptv set up if i could figure out how to add rss feeds like we used to on tvtime it would be perfect

Yeah I mentioned the plugin:// a while back you might have missed it... But I would stay away from doing it this way... unless you don't mind an unstable PTV... Plugin:// is a shortcut... not a direct stream link, so if one little thing changes it stops working... and any strm that doesn't load in PTV usually crashes it.

BTW my PTV build brought back rss feeds... when I get around to releasing it i'm sure it will come in handy.
ya i have been waiting patiently for your build lol if you need any help testing i spend alot of time fooling with ptv
i have been playing stuff then using the log to find the feeds all day think im up to about 160 live feeds now so far all work perfect in ptv that ive tried
(2013-06-18, 05:11)scilz Wrote: ya i have been waiting patiently for your build lol if you need any help testing i spend alot of time fooling with ptv
i have been playing stuff then using the log to find the feeds all day think im up to about 160 live feeds now so far all work perfect in ptv that ive tried

can you share your strm files? and the xbmc logs they came from?
i'm always looking to integrate plugins into PTV...

I had a build of PTV that integrated the TGUN plugin.. until things on their end changed and broke my build...

If the way your getting source strms from is stable enough, I might be-able to integrate it into PTV...
i had some issues with my pc lost alot but here is my live folder it has 70+ live streams all work last time i checked i dont have my log anymore and only plugin i was using was jtv one wich worked great at 1st but alot of streams quit working the next day even tho they where still online ill post more once i get back to doing streams been busy on some other stuff

http://www.mediafire.com/download/532h91...k/live.rar

ps. i had tgun streams working w/o the plugin i just played them on the plugin then looked at the log to get the info
everything seems to be stable except using jtv plugin some jtv still works other streams stopped working next day and i have no idea why
basicly i went threw all my plugins and played streams then looked at the log and got all the info then made the nfo and strm files i was using mediabox and blader to get strms loooking threw the log seems easier faster and better
(2013-06-20, 18:20)scilz Wrote: i had some issues with my pc lost alot but here is my live folder it has 70+ live streams all work last time i checked i dont have my log anymore and only plugin i was using was jtv one wich worked great at 1st but alot of streams quit working the next day even tho they where still online ill post more once i get back to doing streams been busy on some other stuff

http://www.mediafire.com/download/532h91...k/live.rar

ps. i had tgun streams working w/o the plugin i just played them on the plugin then looked at the log to get the info
everything seems to be stable except using jtv plugin some jtv still works other streams stopped working next day and i have no idea why
basicly i went threw all my plugins and played streams then looked at the log and got all the info then made the nfo and strm files i was using mediabox and blader to get strms loooking threw the log seems easier faster and better

Thanks...I'm looking for direct strms which is why I need the log, next time you grab working feeds can you save and send the log?... what I would like to do is grab the direct strm info from the plugins for use in PTV, but I have to figure out if their is a easy way to do so... Manually doing it is easy if you know how... but it would be nice to make it easier for novice users...

Maybe i'll use the plugin:// function, but try to figure out a way to check if the source is online before it populates a channel...
It is possible to open link stream server (ex. 180upload, billionuploads, putlocker and more) through strm file? if not.
Can you add some feature of the script urlresolver for it
Would be nice to be able to open files series without having to download them.

The same way the Navi-X plugin.

[Brazil}
É possivel abrir link de servidores de transmissao atraves de arquivos strm? se não.
Dá pra adicionar algum recurso dos script urlresolver para isso, seria muito bom poder abrir arquivos de series sem ter de baixa-los.

Assim como no Navi-x plugin.
Not recommended... Popups can break ptv
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[PseudoTV] Guide for adding strm channels2