Newly Added Movies Not Updating / Date Added Incorrect
Hey Guys,

I want to check all of the new movies that I add, but this seems impossible since the dates posted for date added seem totally wrong. I just tried adding a new movie which I just got, and it is buried somewhere in the list. It is not on my recently added list, and it is not at the top when I sort by Date Added. Other movies claim to have been added back in 1990.

EDIT: It appears as if the "Date Added" is simply getting the date modified on the file. The "recently added" is using the file's date modified. Is there a solution to this, this is seems like a bug. I just added a new movie but it hasn't been modified since 2009 so it is in the middle of the "date added" list.

Edit2: I was really frustrated when I first typed this, so I just edited it to sound less like a jerk. Thanks for all help in advance.
See here in the Frodo FAQ: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=XBM...t_of_order
I followed the instructions and exactly and nothing changed
Did you restart XBMC?
(2013-03-31, 19:20)vpuff6867 Wrote: I followed the instructions and exactly and nothing changed

you need to remove the movies and rescrape them again for changes to happen
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2013-03-31, 20:12)Martijn Wrote:
(2013-03-31, 19:20)vpuff6867 Wrote: I followed the instructions and exactly and nothing changed

you need to remove the movies and rescrape them again for changes to happen

Awesome, this was the issue. Thank you everyone!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Newly Added Movies Not Updating / Date Added Incorrect0