XBMC Keep Crashing
Hello everyone
Using the latest version of Raspbmc with XBMC 12.1. My Raspberry Pi is connected via LAN to a switch connected to a NAS. If I start streaming MP3 in party mode, and simultaneous streaming of photographs (ranging from 4Mb to 10Mb) XBMC crashes after a few minutes and Raspberry restarts. It 's normal? Do not do it to manage the flow of data? Something is not working properly?

Thanks in advance
Is the PI overclocked? Does it get sufficient voltage/current from the PSU? PI is VERY precis about the voltage it gets. TP1&2 measurespoints needs to be between 4.80V - 5.1V under heavyduty.
The PI is not overclocked. I've tried to change PSU and USB cable with two new ones, but nothing changed.

Confused
(2013-04-05, 10:06)shark82bg Wrote: I've tried to change PSU and USB cable with two new ones
This does not explain anything. Read http://elinux.org/R-Pi_Troubleshooting#T...r_problems and measure TP1 & TP2 points and check Polyfuse voltage before/after.

I resolved my problems with proper PSU and with good power-USB-port feedback solution (male-male cable).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Keep Crashing0