Added an MC001 box and Live TV is acting strange
Still trying a few things to sort this issue out, should the RTSP streaming work in the mediaportal plugin now? I remember it was disabled a while back, which is fine as I usually use FFmpeg so I haven't really kept up with it. I figured I'd try different methods of streaming to try and get around this issue but I'm getting the 'PVR client is compiled without LIVE555 RTSP support' in the logs and XBMC give me 'PVR Client has no RTSP support' error as well.

Weird thing though, looking at mediaportal with the WebMediaPortal plugin you can watch the stream come up under 'Status' and even open the url (rtsp://10.10.100.193:554/stream1.0) in VLC and it plays just fine. I've never really tried RTSP much (or TSreader) as I figured the VPN access would give problems and FFmpeg worked well enough.

Edit.. Also just made a .strm text file with the address to the rtsp in it and played that after attempting to tune a channel and sure enough it plays. It seems to make one big continuous file because if I try to switch the channel and play the .strm file again it starts over at the same spot in the video from the first channel tuned. Seems that mediaportal gets the command to start streaming and keeps right on doing that until I close xbmc. I have got to have something goofed in my configuration!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Added an MC001 box and Live TV is acting strange - by smiley2billion - 2013-04-26, 06:33
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Added an MC001 box and Live TV is acting strange0