Manually insert art?
So I am trying to get my UFC collection into my video library and its working for the most part minus a few events that just show up as a blank folder with no art etc... when I highlight it and press "C" for content menu I see no where to manually add cover art etc. There is no art/jpegs in any of my ufc folders which contain the media file... how can I go about manually adding some cover art to the ones that the universal media player cant find? Thanks

Also, off topic and not that important.. anyone have trouble with XBMC not recognizing completely random things? I have about 200 movies and for some reason Public Enemies (a popular movie) just wont even show up and everytime I manually update the media library it acts like its scanning Public Enemies but nothing..doesnt even show up in my library. any ideas?

Thanks

Okay so this is really weird but when going to the event that won't show any art etc

I click Content>Movie Information and it brings everything up... cover art date background of the fight etc... so its recognizing the info but nothing else? No art...Thanks guys

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Manually insert art?0