• 8(current)
TESTERS WANTED: XBMC pre-v12.2 testing
Testing is over and an official v12.2 release is comming soon.

First, if a bug hasn't been fixed yet, don't panic! There's a good chance that we'll be doing a v12.3 as well. So while this specific thread is over, keep testing and post new threads about any issues you find.

There was some regressions between v12.0 and v12.1 that haven't been fixed yet. Devs are working hard and haven't given up, so don't worry. If something hasn't been reported yet, then please do so in a new thread and we'll try to get it in v12.3.

There does not appear to be any confirmed regressions between v12.1 and v12.2, which was the main aim of this thread. Thank you to all our testers and everyone who posted, both in this thread, in others, on IRC, etc. Things went more smoothly thanks to your help, and we greatly appreciate it.

There are a few suspected regressions, but it's not clear on if they're specifically between v12.1 and v12.2, or if they're an actual bug or a configuration change, or something else (sometimes fixing a bug doesn't technically cause a bug, but will expose one that wasn't known about, etc). Again, feel free to keep posting your findings about this, even with v12.2's release.

Please know that, while I did nag you guys about including debug logs and making proper bug reports, I did try to the best of my abilities to look into every posted issue in this thread. We just want to really emphazie that complete reports not only help things go faster, but most often contain the information we need to identify and fix issues. It also might not be practical to look into every issue if there is a flood of incomplete reports, simply because we've all volenteers who do this in our free time. My point here being, I want to make sure no one feels like we don't care about the issue you reported, even if it hasn't been fixed yet, and if we nag on you for more information, it's only because we also want those issues fixed :)

Thank you again to everyone who tested. Even if you didn't post about anything, just knowing that the community is checking things out helps us be more confidant that XBMC is the best it can be.
Problem with omxplayer on 12.2 final (raspberry pi 512mb -raspbmc)
On a 44min video, it continues playing 45min, 46min, etc....
I pause a lot and do lots of go backs (a few seconds) when I could not understand what actors are saying (improve my english),
When I play without jump back a few seconds this do not happen
If I do just one jump back, the player continue playing a black screen.

Simple to reproduce. Go almost until the end of a video (library tv-show in my case). Jump back a few seconds (mine is 15 seconds). Player will continue to play after the end showing a black screen.

I can record a video of this happening.
(2013-05-04, 05:25)fernandovg Wrote: Problem with omxplayer on 12.2 final (raspberry pi 512mb -raspbmc)
On a 44min video, it continues playing 45min, 46min, etc....
I pause a lot and do lots of go backs (a few seconds) when I could not understand what actors are saying (improve my english),
When I play without jump back a few seconds this do not happen
If I do just one jump back, the player continue playing a black screen.

Simple to reproduce. Go almost until the end of a video (library tv-show in my case). Jump back a few seconds (mine is 15 seconds). Player will continue to play after the end showing a black screen.

Can you confirm if this happens on Gotham/master builds?
(e.g. http://forum.stmlabs.com/showthread.php?tid=8358 or http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1393759)
Will check and let you know. Thanks for the reply.
(2013-05-06, 21:16)fernandovg Wrote: Will check and let you know. Thanks for the reply.

I've got a possibly fix:
https://github.com/popcornmix/xbmc/commi...g_eos_seek

Should be in this build:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1415368
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TESTERS WANTED: XBMC pre-v12.2 testing2