Video Deinterlacing Question
I think I'm confused and/or doing something incorrectly. I believe (this is where I could be wrong) that once I change the method for deinterlacing on one video it should apply to every other video that I play. Right or wrong?

If that's right then it's not working for me. If I'm wrong, is there a way to set the video deinterlacing so that it applies to all videos in my library? I've looked and haven't been able to figure it out. Every time I play a video I have to manually adjust the deinterlace settings to "Auto" and it will stick for that particular library item but it won't apply to other items in the library.
It is done on a per-video-basis. In the video menu where you can select deinterlacing, I believe there's an option that makes it apply to all files in the library. I will check later when I get home but it's in there somewhere, as that is what I had to do for an old interlaced TV show I ripped.

Edit: Just remoted in to look. It is the second to last option in the video window, "set as default for all videos."
(2013-04-12, 18:10)stunt Wrote: It is done on a per-video-basis. In the video menu where you can select deinterlacing, I believe there's an option that makes it apply to all files in the library. I will check later when I get home but it's in there somewhere, as that is what I had to do for an old interlaced TV show I ripped.

Edit: Just remoted in to look. It is the second to last option in the video window, "set as default for all videos."

Awesome! Thanks man... I never saw this option even though I looked all over for it!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video Deinterlacing Question0