• 14(current)
librtmp - Help Thread
Hi RP. I am using OpenELEC 3.1.0 Linux ION x64 build.
http://openelec.tv/get-openelec/download...ion-x86-64

Am I correct in gathering from your documentation and the how-to-update wiki that I can't update my librtmp without recompiling the OpenELEC installation file? If that is the case, are you able to do this for me or give me a list of instructions on how to do so myself? I can SSH to it using WinSCP and PUTTY if required to do some very rudimentary operations, but anything beyond that will likely be beyond me.

I find OpenELEC is often behind in catching up to these changes so thanks for creating this thread.

Thanks,
V
(2013-06-23, 22:24)vijayk416 Wrote: Hi RP. I am using OpenELEC 3.1.0 Linux ION x64 build.
http://openelec.tv/get-openelec/download...ion-x86-64

Am I correct in gathering from your documentation and the how-to-update wiki that I can't update my librtmp without recompiling the OpenELEC installation file? If that is the case, are you able to do this for me or give me a list of instructions on how to do so myself? I can SSH to it using WinSCP and PUTTY if required to do some very rudimentary operations, but anything beyond that will likely be beyond me.

I find OpenELEC is often behind in catching up to these changes so thanks for creating this thread.

Thanks,
V

Yes you need to make a new OpenELEC but you can just use the custom image mentioned in Post 1. I have never made my own image and don't use OpenELEC to help you in that regard.

My apologizes for the delay but I was incredibly busy all week.
(2013-06-19, 22:09)RedPenguin Wrote:
(2013-06-19, 10:50)ailingcoot Wrote: Could anyone please tell me where is the newest working librtmp for android devices? Thanks

My Mediafire folder and the 6-17-13 folder under Android.

I've got a similar problem running on a gbox with the j1nx Linux build. Not sure which librtmp I should be using. Can you help with that?
(2013-07-03, 10:36)sevenofone Wrote:
(2013-06-19, 22:09)RedPenguin Wrote:
(2013-06-19, 10:50)ailingcoot Wrote: Could anyone please tell me where is the newest working librtmp for android devices? Thanks

My Mediafire folder and the 6-17-13 folder under Android.

I've got a similar problem running on a gbox with the j1nx Linux build. Not sure which librtmp I should be using. Can you help with that?

Well do you know if it's an arm processor? If so it definitely would take my normal compiled Android one. If not I will have to make an x86 one.
Hi, yes it's an arm processor. It's an amlogic 8726-M3 that was running android XBMC. I just took android off and used the Linux build as it is better.
(2013-07-06, 03:45)sevenofone Wrote: Hi, yes it's an arm processor. It's an amlogic 8726-M3 that was running android XBMC. I just took android off and used the Linux build as it is better.

Well if you use "normal" Linux vs Android, you can try the RasPi version which is Linux ARM.

The Android seems to have some weird stuff that even though it's supposed to be Linux ARM just like the RasPi the files are not interchangeable LoL.
Where can I find the source (patched) code, or the patch itself?
I need to compile it for an A10 arm device.
thanks
(2013-07-08, 10:58)vel2000 Wrote: Where can I find the source (patched) code, or the patch itself?
I need to compile it for an A10 arm device.
thanks

http://stream-recorder.com/forum/customi...16103.html

is where you get the patch, you just always download his latest rtmpdump-2.4.zip.

To get the source code, it's always

Code:
git clone git://git.ffmpeg.org/rtmpdump
i need the "stuff" for both a mac running osx 10.6.8

and both atv 1 running openelec

not sure how to download or compile everything but id like to request both librtmp files if i could?

thanks redpenguin, awesome work!
(2013-07-17, 17:52)j2048b Wrote: i need the "stuff" for both a mac running osx 10.6.8

and both atv 1 running openelec

not sure how to download or compile everything but id like to request both librtmp files if i could?

thanks redpenguin, awesome work!

In my 6-17-13 media file folder, you can get MacOS 32 or 64 bit depending on your needs. For ATV1 OpenELEC just get Linux-32-bit/ATV1.
Thanks red!

I cant open that folder it asks me to creat an account so i can download the folder
(2013-07-17, 22:03)j2048b Wrote: Thanks red!

I cant open that folder it asks me to creat an account so i can download the folder

You sure you are going to:

http://www.mediafire.com/?x4cvp5hl4m9xr

?

Then clicking 6-17-13?

Also make sure you are just opening the folders and then downloading the librtmp's not the actual folders.
Yup and it makes me click on the whole folder and wont open... Just tells me to make an account to download

Never mind it worked just now but it was weird for a few trys!

Thanks appreciate the work!
(2013-07-17, 22:10)j2048b Wrote: Yup and it makes me click on the whole folder and wont open... Just tells me to make an account to download

Never mind it worked just now but it was weird for a few trys!

Thanks appreciate the work!

np, I was gonna say it appears all is working, guess it was a weird fluke.
red,

when i download this lib, do i download the rtmpdump zip or just the standalone librtmp file?

thanks!!

and how do we know we need to update this? jujst a question as i dont know what the effects are causing us to update this file?
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
librtmp - Help Thread8