Release Guitar Tabs/Chords & Bass Tabs - XBMC Tabs Search Engine
(2013-05-06, 20:14)tvmpt Wrote: Hi.

Could you post a screenshoot to check your issue?

I see that there are much songs that are html formated instead text, thats why the parsing failed and get that garbage ( html tags )

I will try to find a new source tabs and will include logos/fan art in next release
Regards

Thanks for the quick answer!

That seems to be the problem... I discovered after i made my post that it is only some songs. which means i can play pretty many of the songs aswell. just out of curiosity. Where do you get the tabs from? and how do you select which one to show as the search result? Many of the tab-sites that are available nowadays often has more than one version of each tab.

All in all! Great work! looking forward for 2.0!
Now with guitar tabs / chords and bass tabs
Artists fanart added

Fixed the strange html tags inside the tabs...
Hey

First let me thank you for a great job!

I would like to ask if you would be interested in creating a new addon, that would display Guitar/Bass Tabs, as overlay to a playing MP3.
Basically the functionality should be very similar to the lyrics addon, as it will need to scrape each song from tab/chord repositories, and then scroll the Tabs/Chords in sync with the playing MP3.

Would that be of any interest to anyone to do?

Thanks
Ron
im hoping that a fix will be made for guitar tabs to start working again im a new player and would appreciate an addon like this plz keep me informed if u guys make a fix thank you
OK first please xcuse any retard moments, I dont post on anything like ever... (Unless its to burn dumbasses who mess up simple tabs and post them on ultimate guitar). riiiight, that said... I have been using XBMC since it was called xbox media player (for all of a month or 2) this add on has amazing potential if half of what the posts on these 2 pages are possible. But F*%K me if I can get it to work at all.... Now I am in Perth West Oz, at the end of a shitty adsl exchange, with stone age dload speeds.... so when I can't stream HD movies or sports, i grumble and swear and throw shit at my modem, but surely thats not the problem hereHuh? it says it has installed, but whenever I try to Launch I get the HA HA HA you cant use this ERROR pop up box.... (Well really it just says error)
funnily enough I can play most stuff by ear, but sometimes i cant be assed, so i have a peak at UG tabs, (awesome site) but that means clicking my windows button, to exit KODI, putting down my guitar down, opening mozilla, waiting for my stone age internet to go thru all the links, and my 40 year old 2 finger typing....... AAAHHH crap, the next song has started, wheres my kodi remote Huh? ah shit its beside my guitar.... oh wait up, this song sounds ok, i should be able to play this (40 year old stoners attention span)... sit back down, ah shit i left my drink..... I am sure we get the point....

PLEASE HELP this 2 finger typing stoner HuhHuhConfusedSleepySleepySleepySleepy

P.s. that was like the most I have typed in one sitting ever RoflRoflRofl
Hey, I really like the idea of this addon - but sadly, I cannot get it to run..... It always crashes. http://paste.ubuntu.com/23140193/
OSMC with Kodi 16.1 on Raspberry PI 3B.
By the way, some functionalities like the Songsterrs app would be great.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Guitar Tabs/Chords & Bass Tabs - XBMC Tabs Search Engine1