Lower the main menu bar
can anyone help me with this?

I found the same question here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1394397. But I couldn't figure out what to do. I posted my question there as well, so this is a double post (I would delete my post there but that doesn't work). 
I just thought that this would be a better place for my question because it's about Confluence skin and not Back Row.....

I would like to lower the menu bar in confluence skin (Frodo 12.1). Like to down at the bottom of the screen. But in Home.xml I don't have line numbers so maybe someone can point me in the right direction by giving me more "context" then only these line references? There are a lot of <posy>@@@</posy> but I can't find the right one.

It would really be appriciated.
Would help if you could use line numbers Smile

Look for

Code:
        <control type="group">
            <posy>400</posy>
            <animation type="WindowOpen" reversible="false">
                <effect type="zoom" start="80" end="100" center="640,360" easing="out" tween="back" time="300" />
                <effect type="fade" start="0" end="100" time="300" />
            </animation>
            <animation type="WindowClose" reversible="false">
                <effect type="zoom" start="100" end="80" center="640,360" easing="in" tween="back" time="300" />
                <effect type="fade" start="100" end="0" time="300" />
            </animation>
            <control type="group" id="9001">

It's the "<posy>400</posy>" bit - be aware of stuff like addons below the menu bar
Noli illegitimi carborundum

thanks a lot!!!
Im using Back row skin and want to drop the main menu bar just enough to leave space for the submenu bar.
I have line numbers in home.xml

Posted By Mudislander:
Code:
<control type="group">
<posy>400</posy>
<animation type="WindowOpen" reversible="false">
<effect type="zoom" start="80" end="100" center="640,360" easing="out" tween="back" time="300" />
<effect type="fade" start="0" end="100" time="300" />
</animation>
<animation type="WindowClose" reversible="false">
<effect type="zoom" start="100" end="80" center="640,360" easing="in" tween="back" time="300" />
<effect type="fade" start="100" end="0" time="300" />
</animation>
<control type="group" id="9001">

It's the "<posy>400</posy>" bit - be aware of stuff like addons below the menu bar.

This is for confluence skin (Frodo 12.1) and i have Back Row skin (Frodo 12.2) Where should i look in my case?

Cheers!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Lower the main menu bar0