• 16(current)
Beta Up Next
(2023-03-26, 17:32)Input1963 Wrote: Sorry it is up next that is not working.
Moved.
i have a feature request

you have default action in settings, Play next or Stop

would it be possible to add an option to the default action which would perform the "Selected" (or highlighted) action

i have exactly 1 tv show where the episodes end without credits, in most cases i prefer to allow it to play the next episode but occasionally i would like to stop after one of these episodes

my setting is default play next but i would like to be able to highlight "Stop" on the next up pop-up and have it stop instead of playing next when the video ends if i have Highlighted "Stop" (without clicking it)
Hmm anyone have Up Next working with Kodi Omega (latest Alpha)?

Settings work, and the "demo" popups works in settings, but when actually playing a video I get no selection popup at end.
(2023-10-10, 12:21)Zuikkis Wrote: Hmm anyone have Up Next working with Kodi Omega (latest Alpha)?

Settings work, and the "demo" popups works in settings, but when actually playing a video I get no selection popup at end.

Works fine on nightly at least.
Hey guys. Is it possible to make upnext addon to recognize chapters ? so the window appears when the last chapter begins, ussualy the one with credits. Thank you
addon works great, thanks for creating it!

most of the time the popup comes up well with the dynamic times for media.. but of course when you have netflix/amazon shows that have the multi-country credits where that alone can be several minutes long.. 
in perfect world if kodi had credit detection and you could use a marker to know when to fire off that would solve everything.. but of course that doesnt exist.

however, some assumptions might be able to be made if you know the tvshow airing network.

The amazon show "Upload" which avg runtime is 32mins, but credits are almost 3mins. 
With the default "medium episodes (>20min)" of 40s, that means there is 180s of dead time.
Tweaking this value up solves on show but of course makes it too premature for others.

Would you be open to adding an option to multiply (user configurable, but maybe default to 2) the currently set dynamic times if a show falls within [amazon/network/other confirmed networks that do the long outros] networks?
As it would allow the popup to appear in a much more sensible time for those shows, and if a user did not like this they could of course just set to 1 to disable it.

crudely like:

Code:
if series.studio.lower() in ['prime video', 'prime studios', 'netflix', 'whatever']:
    notification_time = notification_time * user_multiplier

So with the above example, if multiplier was set to 3, then for this show the popup would happen at 120s (40x3) which would reduce the dead time greatly.
amazing add on
have also got a andriod tv i want to test the add on on whats the best way to get the file to the tv
I have a quick question I’m on Nexus Kodi 20.2  build and I have the next  up plug-in installed. It’s it’s the latest version 1.1.9- matrix and it works but when it pops up you where you can select the next episode it doesn’t have a description of next episode. It just gives you like the name but no description is that normal. Also my next up pop up box looks nothing like the ones in the screen shot.
(2024-01-03, 15:48)kyrunner Wrote: It just gives you like the name but no description is that normal.
There is no description.
(2024-01-03, 15:48)kyrunner Wrote: Also my next up pop up box looks nothing like the ones in the screen shot.
The look will depend on the skin you're using.
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Up Next1