•  Previous
  • 23(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Release - Janitor
(2017-10-22, 19:02)IT007 Wrote: The problem is that it starts to move files that are supposed to be excluded, that is why I stop it. The time it takes to move is not a problem if the exlusions would work. Also Z: is on the server, it's a pooled virtual drive.

Edit: And to clarify, smb://192.168.0.2/NAS/Media/Sarjat/Säilytys is exluded, yet it start to move episodes from Babylon 5:

DEBUG: Janitor: Moving smb://192.168.0.2/NAS/Media/Sarjat/Säilytys/Babylon 5/Season 1/S01E20.mkv to Z:\Data\Media_Poisto\Babylon 5\S01E20.mkv.
Aaah I understand now. I think you're right. It seems to have to do with how all strings in the addon now use unicode internally. It appears that the JSON-RPC module within Kodi does not accept this correctly. Could you try this fix for me and tell me if it works? It may also break other things that I don't know about yet, for example the holding folder. In settings.py on line 79 please change:
Code:
return unicode(translatePath(utils.ADDON.getSetting(setting).decode("utf-8")), encoding="utf-8")
to
Code:
return translatePath(utils.ADDON.getSetting(setting).decode("utf-8"))
(2017-10-28, 19:05)85ab50d4 Wrote: It is not possible to move files to a windows smb share because the filename contains a ':'  colon in the name.

is it possible to change it when expired moving?  i.e. "Pirates : Some movie" to "Pirates - Some movie"

Ordinarily Kodi takes care of the types of characters that are allowed in the path. Could you give me a log that shows the error?
(2017-11-06, 19:34)Anthirian Wrote:
(2017-10-22, 19:02)IT007 Wrote: The problem is that it starts to move files that are supposed to be excluded, that is why I stop it. The time it takes to move is not a problem if the exlusions would work. Also Z: is on the server, it's a pooled virtual drive.

Edit: And to clarify, smb://192.168.0.2/NAS/Media/Sarjat/Säilytys is exluded, yet it start to move episodes from Babylon 5:

DEBUG: Janitor: Moving smb://192.168.0.2/NAS/Media/Sarjat/Säilytys/Babylon 5/Season 1/S01E20.mkv to Z:\Data\Media_Poisto\Babylon 5\S01E20.mkv.
Aaah I understand now. I think you're right. It seems to have to do with how all strings in the addon now use unicode internally. It appears that the JSON-RPC module within Kodi does not accept this correctly. Could you try this fix for me and tell me if it works? It may also break other things that I don't know about yet, for example the holding folder. In settings.py on line 79 please change:
Code:
return unicode(translatePath(utils.ADDON.getSetting(setting).decode("utf-8")), encoding="utf-8")
to
Code:
return translatePath(utils.ADDON.getSetting(setting).decode("utf-8"))

Sure, I'll report back once I have the time to test
Sure, thanks in advance.
I made the change, but now it does not see any episodes that need moving.

https://pastebin.com/d1JdENgp
(2017-11-06, 19:35)Anthirian Wrote:
(2017-10-28, 19:05)85ab50d4 Wrote: It is not possible to move files to a windows smb share because the filename contains a ':'  colon in the name.

is it possible to change it when expired moving?  i.e. "Pirates : Some movie" to "Pirates - Some movie"

Ordinarily Kodi takes care of the types of characters that are allowed in the path. Could you give me a log that shows the error? 
 Almost forgot about my issue. Apologies.

I probably did not explain to little. The file are on a windows share. I use libreelec which contains kodi and janitor and I move the files + folder from the media share to another folder which will be cleaned when I need the disk space.

Here's the logfile https://pastebin.com/YFJP395i
  •  Previous
  • 23(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Janitor53