Full XBMC remote for Windows Phone and WinRT
(2014-05-16, 21:49)salora Wrote: hi, i'm trying to install your app on my Lumia 925

the store is telling me that I have no right to download the app Sad

I'm from France by the way

thx

I forgot

I also own an Windows 8 tablet (not RT) will we be able to download the app to this device too

I'm looking forward having it

thx

best regards

me again I took a look at the pictures it looks so great

as I can't install it, will it deal with xbmc pvr functions?

Thank you for the interest.
The app is in beta so, you'll need to sign up for the beta first! Here are the details: forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=194296

No, I haven't created a Windows 8 version yet. It's just for Windows Phones now.

As I said, it's beta. Feel free to request the features you need. I'll try and implement them as fast as possible (although, PVR is going to be a bit tough since I haven't used it personally.). Let me know when you've signed up for the beta. Be as detailed as possible.
Finally the app has gone live! It's out of beta. The public version can be downloaded from here: http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=3897...9e53c55b78
Beta will be maintained separately for the enthusiasts.
I have a couple of requests if anyone from the team is reading:
1. Please, edit (or let me edit) the wiki to include this app. (I won't mind if it's declared official.)
2. Recently, the beta was promoted on XBMC's page and caused a lot of confusion since people couldn't download it. This public version needs to be shared instead.
Thx i Will try asap

For pvr functions you CAN install xbmc with a demo pvr back end
So you Will be able to develop without having a pvr Wink
Hi i try your app
I Cannot set the ip adress
I CAN enter the numbers but the ip is wrong
As i CAN only seperate the numbers with comma instead of dots
(2014-05-22, 10:41)salora Wrote: Hi i try your app

You're probably in the keyboard culture which uses commas instead of periods. It's okay - go ahead with the commas. They'd be automatically replaced with dots once you leave the box.
(2014-05-20, 19:08)akshay2000 Wrote: Finally the app has gone live! It's out of beta. The public version can be downloaded from here: http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=3897...9e53c55b78
1. Please, edit (or let me edit) the wiki to include this app. (I won't mind if it's declared official.)
2. Recently, the beta was promoted on XBMC's page and caused a lot of confusion since people couldn't download it. This public version needs to be shared instead.

Well done!
I guess you should start a thread on the Supplementary Tools for XBMC sub-forum as it will get more visibility there.
And I guess there is no chance you are also quietly working away on a version for those few of us with Win7 phones....Wink
(2014-05-22, 13:21)mayoman Wrote:
(2014-05-20, 19:08)akshay2000 Wrote: Finally the app has gone live! It's out of beta. The public version can be downloaded from here: http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=3897...9e53c55b78

Well done!
I guess you should start a thread on the Supplementary Tools for XBMC sub-forum as it will get more visibility there.
And I guess there is no chance you are also quietly working away on a version for those few of us with Win7 phones....Wink

I will surely check that sub-forum. And I am terribly sorry for what I did (or did not do) for WP7 users. I actually started the project with WP7. But then, I wanted to make it look nice on HD phones and wanted to make use of new platform features. I couldn't do that without upgrading to WP8. But that's a lame excuse. I guess, I should've (and I could've) maintained a separate project for WP7. I just didn't do it out of laziness - my bad. Hope you get a chance to upgrade to a newer phone soon!
(2014-05-22, 10:52)akshay2000 Wrote:

You're probably in the keyboard culture which uses commas instead of periods. It's okay - go ahead with the commas. They'd be automatically replaced with dots once you leave the box.

I am in France and we use dot to for ip adress
But with your app on the keaboard i hâve only numbers and comma
Comma is not replace and the app tells me "invalid ip adress" Sad
(2014-05-22, 18:38)salora Wrote:
(2014-05-22, 10:52)akshay2000 Wrote:

I am in France and we use dot to for ip adress
But with your app on the keaboard i hâve only numbers and comma
Comma is not replace and the app tells me "invalid ip adress" Sad

I just checked in my app and you're correct. It doesn't replace the commas. I have that problem solved already - I just don't know why it didn't make to the released version. But don't let that keep you from using the app. For now, please enter the IP address somewhere else (like the 'name' field) and copy it to the IP textbox. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll fix that in the next release.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Full XBMC remote for Windows Phone and WinRT0