Improved remote clients for tablet/touch devices
Hello,

I am a student at Polytechnic University of Bucharest - Computer Science. I received my bachelor degree and now I am studying Internet Systems Engineering Masters.

I am excited to discover an organization that develops multimedia applications. I previously worked for novero, at Madison project which is related to the work you are doing at XBMC.
I have some experience with android: Custom Media Player, Bluetooth communication over HFP,A2DP and SPP protocols, map integration, widget configuration, phone book management, android framework.
I also published an android application on Google play: Space battleships

I would like to contribute to the project: Improved remote clients for tablet/touch devices
First I would like to know more details about what would you like to achieve in this project (what is the most pressing or desirable feature that you would like to include) and about the current development status (what is currently developed).

Some other features that I think would be nice to implement are:
1. Phone SMS and Call Handling: If the phone is connected to the application and the user receives a call from somebody, a message should be displayed on the large screen and the current playing movie should be paused.
2. Improve file Manager: select favorite movies, see a list of recently played.

I await your response and hope that we will collaborate to improve this project.

Best Regards,
Cristian Ichimescu

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Improved remote clients for tablet/touch devices0