Solved Some videos not showing up?
Hey yall,

I can't seem to figure out why not all of my videos are showing up in Movies (I can select them in files), I am talking about my Insanity workout videos. When I go to Movies it seems to only show the first 9 videos, however as you can see in the foreground there is a total of 14. The last 5 just won't show up for some reason ....

Does anybody have any idea as to why this could be? Everything else is showing up fine.

Thank You!!

As you can see ?

Did you perhaps forget to include a few screenshots?
Ah I was too fast, screenshot is working / added now.

What scraper are you using for this video source and on what level have you defined the source?
The way your folder structure is set up I am surprised so many items are correctly showing up at all.
(2013-04-22, 14:43)Kibje Wrote: Ah I was too fast, screenshot is working / added now.

What scraper are you using for this video source and on what level have you defined the source?
The way your folder structure is set up I am surprised so many items are correctly showing up at all.

As Source I have C:\UIsers\Pat\My Videos\Movies using TheMovieDB as a scraper. I just throw all my movies in there and I've never had a single issue ... just that those last 5 Insanity workout videos won't add (10, 11, 12, 13, 14)

BTW I don't use Smart Playlists or anything so honestly I never thought about doing a better folder structure (wouldnt even know how, my imagination sucks lol) but maybe I should eventually before the library grows
Is it possible that inside that 'beachbody.com folder' the first 9 videos are also available ?
I ask that because your videofiles are so badly named I have no idea how the scraper decided that they were 'insanity' movies which it is not in the name at all.

Anyway, you are using a naming scheme for those movies that is not really supported by XBMC, see Video_library/Naming_files/Movies (wiki)

If you insist on using a single folder, at least try naming the moviefiles exactly as they are on theMovieDB so that the scraper will find them:
Code:
insanity - plyometric cardio circuit (2009).avi

There are several tools available to help you in naming your files correctly, see the supplementary tools section of the forum.
(2013-04-22, 16:09)Kibje Wrote: Is it possible that inside that 'beachbody.com folder' the first 9 videos are also available ?
I ask that because your videofiles are so badly named I have no idea how the scraper decided that they were 'insanity' movies which it is not in the name at all.

Anyway, you are using a naming scheme for those movies that is not really supported by XBMC, see Video_library/Naming_files/Movies (wiki)

If you insist on using a single folder, at least try naming the moviefiles exactly as they are on theMovieDB so that the scraper will find them:
Code:
insanity - plyometric cardio circuit (2009).avi

There are several tools available to help you in naming your files correctly, see the supplementary tools section of the forum.

Actually there are no video files in that folder. I ought to get rid of it. With thatt said, Ill check out your naming suggestion and stuff. Ill report back when its done. Thanks a lot man!
Ok so I renamed all myt videos the way they show on MoveDB .... worked like a charm. Ill keep that practice up.

Thank you sir!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some videos not showing up?0