Android installation failure
Hi,there, first of all I'm new to android and I need some help, I have a.. 4gb google android 4.0 wifi media tv box internet tv player 1080p..I have downloaded from the official xbmc site xbmc-12.1 frodo-armeabi-v7a-apk... thing is it wont inatall, I keep getting..X application not installed. I have cleared cache and data in google play store to no avail,. Can some please help and tell me what to do in a way that a "dummy" like me can understand. Kind regards.
Did you install MXPlayer with GooglePlay first?
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2013-04-22, 19:20)Solo0815 Wrote: Did you install MXPlayer with GooglePlay first?

That won't matter for opening/installing XBMC itself, and only matters to external player setups.
(2013-04-22, 19:20)Solo0815 Wrote: Did you install MXPlayer with GooglePlay first?

Hi, those applications are already installed, this is a real headache.. thanks.
Hi,
I have the same problem with my Asus EEEpad transformer prime (android 4.1, tegra 3) : it is impossible to install the version 12.1 (message "application not installed). I tried to first uninstall version 12 of XBMC before installing 12.1, same problem. I also tried to reboot the tablet, same problem. I re-installed version 12 and it works...
(2013-04-25, 12:18)greneir.tom Wrote: Hi,
I have the same problem with my Asus EEEpad transformer prime (android 4.1, tegra 3) : it is impossible to install the version 12.1 (message "application not installed). I tried to first uninstall version 12 of XBMC before installing 12.1, same problem. I also tried to reboot the tablet, same problem. I re-installed version 12 and it works...

Now you've got my attention. Can you confirm that v12.0 from http://mirrors.xbmc.org/releases/android/ works, but v12.1 from http://mirrors.xbmc.org/releases/android/ does not work?
Yes, I can confirm that the installation work for version 12.0 but not for version 12.1
Tell me if you want me to try something.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
installation failure0