theTVdb scraper stopped working
Few days ago my TV scraper stopped working. I have few new shows and episodes added, but it can't fetch any data from scraper, even I can see them in my folder.

I have some logs:

Logs for theTVdb.com scraper

On web page there is information about my shows and added episodes, which aren't showing in XMBC.

But frankly speaking I don't know what could be wrong with this add-on. Has anybody encounter this kind of problems?

When I try to update my database I'm getting an error, that I cannot connect to service, every time it hits a new episode or show.

And when I entered thetvdb.com for the first time from web browser I've got a page, where I had to put some captcha, and got this information:

How can I authorize my XBMC to use that page and scraper?

Can anybody advice me what to do?

Thanks
According to your screen shot, CloudFlare, a service that runs thetvdb.com's servers, is blocking your IP address. It thinks your IP address has a compromised (infected) computer on the network. This may or may not be true (it could have been someone else that uses the same ISP that had the IP from before, etc).
Somebody pointed that to me, so I ran few tests on my PC and I'll check that after coming back from work.

Probably my only PC caught something, as other devices are not so vulnerable Wink
Yes, he was right. I had some stuff on my PC. After cleaning it up it works now. Thanks for your help

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
theTVdb scraper stopped working0