• 51(current)
Archive - old posts
(2013-08-30, 14:43)pecinko Wrote: I saw that one coming and I'm surprised it took so long. Actually I've tried rounded version and IMO it looks ugly on big thumbs - go try it out, you've found diffuse texture Smile
Hmm... Big Panel is 246x369, Big Icons is 270x393, 17% area difference. Maybe you are right, however i'll try.
(2013-08-30, 15:04)abcabc Wrote: Awesome updates Pecinko!

I was hoping for a watched icon for movies/tv shows in iconview Smile
But it's no biggie, I'll use another view instead.

Did you see my other report for the recently added / random widget?
In Horizontal menu - When I navigate recently added / random items and I go LEFT, the cursor moves back to the menu. It should go to the last item, right?

Wouldn't it be more logical to have an empty circle for unwatched items?
I'd like to make this texture for you, if you decide to change it...

- If you take a closer look it is showing watched marks for movies and unwatched episodes for seasons and tv shows.

- I thought that one was sorted already...

- Watched marks are customisable in settings and they are not going to change. I've explained my reasons several times already.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2013-08-30, 15:04)abcabc Wrote: I was hoping for a watched icon for movies/tv shows in iconview Smile
Huh?

(2013-08-30, 15:04)abcabc Wrote: Wouldn't it be more logical to have an empty circle for unwatched items?
No. It's like glass of beer. As movie goes glass became empty, the same is for marks. Didn't you noticed pecinko's country?
(2013-08-30, 15:14)relyter Wrote:
(2013-08-30, 14:43)pecinko Wrote: I saw that one coming and I'm surprised it took so long. Actually I've tried rounded version and IMO it looks ugly on big thumbs - go try it out, you've found diffuse texture Smile
Hmm... Big Panel is 246x369, Big Icons is 270x393, 17% area difference. Maybe you are right, however i'll try.

Done. On Git.

What's left to do (except for those strings and horizontal shelf navigation fixes)?

(2013-08-30, 14:07)Sabish Wrote:
(2013-08-30, 12:40)pecinko Wrote: I've heard that some nice improvements and additions can be found on Git Smile

Thanks for big list view's comeback Pecinko ! I see my mockups were put to good use Wink

I'll tell you the secret - it was always there just commented out as I was not satisfied with the looks.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2013-08-30, 15:25)pecinko Wrote:
(2013-08-30, 15:04)abcabc Wrote: Awesome updates Pecinko!

I was hoping for a watched icon for movies/tv shows in iconview Smile

Did you see my other report for the recently added / random widget?
In Horizontal menu - When I navigate recently added / random items and I go LEFT, the cursor moves back to the menu. It should go to the last item, right?

Wouldn't it be more logical to have an empty circle for unwatched items?
I'd like to make this texture for you, if you decide to change it...

- If you take a closer look it is showing watched marks for movies and unwatched episodes for seasons and tv shows.

- Watched marks are customisable in settings and they are not going to change. I've explained my reasons several times already.

I mean the banner/big icons view. Something isn't right there.

ALSO last bug report I think Smile
When a video is opening (Loading... 0%)
The 0% never changes it stays at 0
(2013-08-30, 16:22)pecinko Wrote:
(2013-08-30, 15:14)relyter Wrote: Hmm... Big Panel is 246x369, Big Icons is 270x393, 17% area difference. Maybe you are right, however i'll try.

Done. On Git.
Well, definitely i like rounded big icons better. I agree with you that it woudn't be so nice on big thumbs, but i mean REALLY big, like posters in list or big list.
(2013-08-30, 17:42)abcabc Wrote: I mean the banner/big icons view. Something isn't right there.

Banners just got updated as well.

Loading.. 0% changes with Youtube for me but mostly stays on 0% with quicker operations.

I can remove it?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2013-08-30, 15:25)pecinko Wrote:
(2013-08-30, 15:04)abcabc Wrote: Did you see my other report for the recently added / random widget?

Nope it's still bugged.

(2013-08-30, 19:11)pecinko Wrote:
(2013-08-30, 17:42)abcabc Wrote: I mean the banner/big icons view. Something isn't right there.

Loading.. 0% changes with Youtube for me but mostly stays on 0% with quicker operations.

I can remove it?

Hmm, unwatched info for banners doesn't look as good as I thought, maybe better without it...
I meant the big poster icon view.. The numbers of unwatched shows are misplaced. (TVshows)

And yes, I would remove the % counter for Loading... (But keep it for the popup screen when I clean my library) Smile
(2013-08-30, 19:32)abcabc Wrote:
(2013-08-30, 19:11)pecinko Wrote:

I can remove it?

Hmm, unwatched info for banners doesn't look as good as I thought, maybe better without it...
I ment the big poster icon view.. The numbers of unwatched shows are misplaced. (TVshows)

And yes, I would remove the % counter for Loading... Smile

Since this is live coding session you need to hit reload fast. Update and all should be solved Smile

And shelf navigation should be fixed now, as well.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

I'll be honest, I skimmed this thread but all 76 pages was a little extreme =p

Any thoughts or chance of a weather widget in one of the corners?

It's nice to just have it there instead of having to toggle to it.

Just a thought!

Great work, I use this on all my RPis.
(2013-08-30, 19:35)pecinko Wrote:
(2013-08-30, 19:32)abcabc Wrote:
(2013-08-30, 19:11)pecinko Wrote: Banners just got updated as well.

I can remove it?

I ment the big poster icon view.. The numbers of unwatched shows are misplaced. (TVshows)

Since this is live coding session you need to hit reload fast. Update and all should be solved Smile

Lol, you are awesome Pecinko! Laugh
I guess all bugs I found are fixed then.

Maybe add the same watched icon to the panel/bigpanel views?
But I'd remove this from the iconsview with banners.. (it doesn't look that great)
(2013-08-31, 09:44)abcabc Wrote:
(2013-08-30, 19:35)pecinko Wrote:
(2013-08-30, 19:32)abcabc Wrote: Hmm, unwatched info for banners doesn't look as good as I thought, maybe better without it...

But I'd remove this from the iconsview with banners.. (it doesn't look that great)

All done few minutes ago. Check out 0.9.3 on Git.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2013-08-31, 09:59)pecinko Wrote:
(2013-08-31, 09:44)abcabc Wrote:
(2013-08-30, 19:35)pecinko Wrote: Since this is live coding session you need to hit reload fast. Update and all should be solved Smile

All done few minutes ago. Check out 0.9.3 on Git.

Wow! Best update you could do! This looks awesome! Big Grin
I guess you are aiming for a September the 1st release? Tongue

EDIT: the 'all seasons' folder in tvshows doesn't show a watched icon
(2013-08-31, 10:13)abcabc Wrote: I guess you are aiming for a September the 1st release? Tongue

Actually I just had a spare day so I did some coding not aiming for any particular date. Strings need to be fixed before I can request final release.

* XBMC does not support All Seasons watched/unwatched marks.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2013-08-31, 10:19)pecinko Wrote:
(2013-08-31, 10:13)abcabc Wrote: I guess you are aiming for a September the 1st release? Tongue

Actually I just had a spare day so I did some coding not aiming for any particular date. Strings need to be fixed before I can request final release.

* XBMC does not support All Seasons watched/unwatched marks.

Alright I can live with that.
I could help you with strings (French & Dutch)
Where do I begin with this?

(2013-08-28, 10:49)abcabc Wrote:
(2013-08-28, 10:28)relyter Wrote: O, nooooo, horizontal OSD. My subtitles hidden again Sad

Fixing subtitle overlap could be fixed like this:
Move the progressbar + paused to the bottom.
Move the OSD controls to the top (also the movie title on top)

Bringing back this suggestion to fix the subtitle overlap. Maybe an idea for your spare coding day? Tongue

Also, when I change volume, the background is not there anymore was this intended?
  • 51(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Archive - old posts10