• 6(current)
Archive - old posts
(2013-05-05, 00:36)relyter Wrote: There seems a little problem with fanart view in 0.1.8. When returning back to TV shows from episodes level sometimes view stuck with fanart only on the screen, no posters visible, just status line on the top. The only thing i can do is back to home screen. The view is OK if i open TV shows again. It seems happen only after watching episode, if i just open episodes list and go back view is loaded correctly. Also i could reproduce similar behavior with Banner list. Sometimes the same happens when just setting Banner list or Fanart view from option menu. Anyone else having this?

Same thing happens if you navigate to:
Movies -> Library -> Genre -> <any genre>
Movies -> Tags -> <any tag>
Movies -> Sets -> <any set>
etc.
[Bug]
Long movie ratings overlap movie titles:

[Request]
Movies->Genres and Music Videos submenu items on the home screen.
Version 1.9

should fix mentioned problems

(2013-05-04, 16:58)voochi Wrote: Excellent skin, very fast. I like how you have not tried to fill the screen with too much info. Just the important stuff you need to see when choosing a movie.

Unfortunately I can't use it because I really hate the logic of the watched/unwatched icons. But congrats on a great skin.

Thanks for posting a feedback despite the fact you won't be using the skin!
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2013-05-03, 12:15)Sabish Wrote: Fanart view is perfect, but i couldn't help but do a "stage" overlay (along with some opacity on the top bar) : it looks like this :

Yup, I've considered something like that but I felt that reflections would be needed and I wanted to avoid that for couple of reasons.

Music player looks good. Current one needs refreshing but for now, I made a hot fix and it will have to wait a bit.

(2013-05-04, 10:31)relyter Wrote: I use subtitles a lot. Pretty much everything i watch i watch with subs. When i open osd to change something in video or audio/subs settings on my RPi it could take up to 15 sec (worst case) between clicking on icon and rightside menu appears. Not a skin fault, it pretty much the same is on others skin. "Worst case" is usually first time after restart, later it's much faster (probably because of caching). But i can't see any subs in this time period.

You can't have both, trust me - open up the texture and apply transparency in image editor - you will see for yourself. 15 sec is way to long and that seems like a RPi bug to me.

(2013-05-04, 12:25)Baswazz Wrote: Request:
Enable/Disable default background on Big Panel view.
Enable/Disable recently added movies on the home window like confluence.

- Have you tried using your own default background?
- You can disable recently added in skin settings

(2013-05-05, 02:04)sialivi Wrote: [Bug]
Long movie ratings overlap movie titles:

[Request]
Movies->Genres and Music Videos submenu items on the home screen.

Should be fixed in 1.9. & I've just added genres under Movies menu.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Hands down best skin I've used so far, keep up the good work
(2013-05-05, 12:01)pecinko Wrote:
(2013-05-04, 12:25)Baswazz Wrote: Request:
Enable/Disable default background on Big Panel view.
Enable/Disable recently added movies on the home window like confluence.

- Have you tried using your own default background?
- You can disable recently added in skin settings

I prefer the background just te be grey, instead of shine through the Big Panel view.

With the recently added i mean like this, recently added movie posters on the homescreen:

Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro, Nvidia Shield 2015
(2013-05-05, 12:01)pecinko Wrote: You can't have both, trust me - open up the texture and apply transparency in image editor - you will see for yourself. 15 sec is way to long and that seems like a RPi bug to me.

Thanks for the idea. Well, i can see what do you mean. It's quite a mess with default white color of the subtitles. But i use yellow, it's a little better. Smile But it happen to be pretty easy to move both groups of controls to the left, so i'm pretty happy now. Really thanks for idea.
(2013-05-05, 14:48)Baswazz Wrote: I prefer the background just te be grey, instead of shine through the Big Panel view.

With the recently added i mean like this, recently added movie posters on the homescreen:

- OK so how about setting grey background in skin settings? Smile I can make overlay image a bit darker - don't know what others say?
- No, sorry, that is not quite my cup of tea and to be frank, I'm using submenu link for recently added myself - 25 items instead of 10, big panel layout Smile, with full info available

(2013-05-05, 15:31)relyter Wrote:
(2013-05-05, 12:01)pecinko Wrote: You can't have both, trust me - open up the texture and apply transparency in image editor - you will see for yourself. 15 sec is way to long and that seems like a RPi bug to me.

Thanks for the idea. Well, i can see what do you mean. It's quite a mess with default white color of the subtitles. But i use yellow, it's a little better. Smile But it happen to be pretty easy to move both groups of controls to the left, so i'm pretty happy now. Really thanks for idea.

What kind of remote you use with Rpi?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2013-05-05, 16:00)pecinko Wrote: What kind of remote you use with Rpi?

It's a Harmony as MCE remote with GPIO IR sensor. But it's not remote. I have RBMC installed on sd card. It's not the fastest card and initial loading of the resources could take a while, so i have lag waiting for the window to appear. Those "worst" cases could be probably caused by some other "hdd" activity in the same time like addon updating in background etc. All subsequent are much faster, god bless caching. Installing on fast usb stick/hdd + more overclocking would made a huge difference in this case. But that's too much effort Smile I really need to do that much sooner.
How about using your Harmony?

Map audio and video settings to buttons on your remote - no need for osd at all.
Hi Pecinko, if possible i have 2 requests:

- a Rightlist view for movies/tv series
- a good lyrics view (a start could be the beautiful one in Bello skin)

Thanks !
There's a problem with big panel view in pictures. When you try switch to it list view is set instead.
Hi Pecinko,

Just giving Amber a go and I'm finding it very nice indeed.

I downloaded your version from GIT (to ensure I had the PVR stuff available)...just wondering in the "EPG: Timeline" you have a huge amount of screen real-estate above the guide...can this be adjusted?

Secondly, the images for TV Series (of Elan's dog) and Movies/Music images, is it possible to change these?

Regards,

-SM
(2013-05-06, 15:47)henrava Wrote: - a good lyrics view (a start could be the beautiful one in Bello skin)

OK

(2013-05-07, 11:52)relyter Wrote: There's a problem with big panel view in pictures. When you try switch to it list view is set instead.

Will take a look

(2013-05-07, 13:03)smacrae Wrote: I downloaded your version from GIT (to ensure I had the PVR stuff available)...just wondering in the "EPG: Timeline" you have a huge amount of screen real-estate above the guide...can this be adjusted?

Secondly, the images for TV Series (of Elan's dog) and Movies/Music images, is it possible to change these?

1. Not at the moment. Will see about that.
2. You can not do this from the skin as home items are not fixed but served dynamically by the server. It might change if Hippojay comes with a way to push fanart slideshow images from the script somehow.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Just installed this skin, and already a big fan on my raspberry pi!

Amazing job so far.. I'm watching this one like a hawk Smile
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Archive - old posts10