• 11(current)
Archive - old posts
(2013-05-17, 16:30)lysin Wrote: EDIT: Backgrounds show up again only after enabling "Background Music Visualization/Video Player on Home Screen" on skin settings.
Is this the default behaviour?

Nice find, I'm on it.

(2013-05-17, 16:30)lysin Wrote: Last update on Git just removed the backgrounds on home screen.

Fixed! Thanks.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Hi,

Did the SETTINGS menus just change?
Just the other day it was looking much better, with the SKIN and SYSTEM INFORMATION in another menu on the right side.
Any idea how i can revert?
Thanks.
Wow i see this Skin today for first time and love it. i use it on my atv2 and it is very fast Smile

One thing i missing or can't find are Refresh DB and Clean DB Buttons. It would be great to have this.

regards Manuel
They are in the same place as in Confluence, refresh in in the context menu, clean is in settings - system - videos.
Yes thats correct, but it is a bit to far Wink
The last Theme i used before Amber, have booth options in the Videos Submenu. So it is quickly klickable.
(2013-05-18, 20:14)Manuel_W Wrote: Wow i see this Skin today for first time and love it. i use it on my atv2 and it is very fast Smile

One thing i missing or can't find are Refresh DB and Clean DB Buttons. It would be great to have this.

regards Manuel

It has nothing to do with the skin; it's because you're using a nightly build of XBMC which has made some changes to how settings are displayed. If you check your previous skin you'll see that the option is missing there as well.

Amber doesn't currently support the new settings sidebar, so you'll have to do the following to make the "Clean Library..." option to re-appear under videos:

1) Change the skin to "Confluence"
2) Go to Settings / Videos
3) Press "left" to make the new sidebar appear
4) Switch Level to "Advanced"; the "Clean Library..." item is now available again
5) Switch back to Amber
I haven't followed the whole thread, would it be (or is it already) possible to display current show info on PVR channel change (info view)?
Small bug (maybe);
Scanning library dialog is on top of fullscreen video.

Feature requests;
1. Library view with small fanart + smaller poster without background fanart, similar to Confluence Media view 3 (faster on low-end systems such as Pi).
2. Global background (faster when not rendering new image or re-rendering same image).
3. If you plan for a Gotham release you need to check this out (as sialivi posted above): http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=163867

Great skin by the way. Easy, clean and fast. Smile
(2013-05-18, 05:24)memeka Wrote: Hi,

Did the SETTINGS menus just change?
Just the other day it was looking much better, with the SKIN and SYSTEM INFORMATION in another menu on the right side.
Thanks.

anyone?
(2013-05-18, 05:24)memeka Wrote: Did the SETTINGS menus just change?
Thanks.

Yup, and Settings was changed again (finalised) yesterday. So, fetch newest Git version and if you don't like it revert to a last git commit before it.

(2013-05-18, 23:19)ntadej Wrote: I haven't followed the whole thread, would it be (or is it already) possible to display current show info on PVR channel change (info view)?

Well, it's about time you start following Smile

PVR is functional but not completed yet. This is one of the missing bits.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

thanks, pecinko.

settings window in 0.1.7 looked best, my 2c.
anyway, the skin is awesome.
Big fan of your skin. Fast en highly customable.
Just found about multiple profiles with different databases. All working fine and is xbmc itself.
Quote:but found out I can't change the shelf anymore with own content?
disable/enable player and disc works. But when I want to change an empy entry to a favorite nothing happens.
Am using xbian with all the latest updates.

Found it already. For some reason I didn't had the scripts.favourites. It is working now
0.2.7. Thank you for "hide watched marks". Probably it should be "keep", not "stretch" for XBMC logo in settings menu. And left menu in weather is misplaced.
(2013-05-19, 17:16)relyter Wrote: 0.2.7. Thank you for "hide watched marks". Probably it should be "keep", not "stretch" for XBMC logo in settings menu. And left menu in weather is misplaced.

Many thanks for testing. Really helps more rapid developement.
In the System Information screens, the font is really small and narrow. In the earlier versions it was a bit wider and easier to read. Why was the font made smaller and is it possible to make it normal again?
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Archive - old posts10