• 12(current)
Archive - old posts
(2013-05-20, 12:09)kire1980 Wrote: In the System Information screens, the font is really small and narrow. In the earlier versions it was a bit wider and easier to read. Why was the font made smaller and is it possible to make it normal again?

Seems readable to me but than again I don't visit that section more than once in 5 years... Smile How big it should be to make it "normal" rather than "un-normal" Smile

(2013-05-20, 12:09)kire1980 Wrote: In the System Information screens, the font is really small and narrow. In the earlier versions it was a bit wider and easier to read. Why was the font made smaller and is it possible to make it normal again?

Font size increased (GitHub).
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Great, looks better readable now!

Thanks!
(2013-05-19, 17:16)relyter Wrote: 0.2.7. Thank you for "hide watched marks".

I haven't tried this version yet, but does this mean there is an option to revert to the 'ticked = watched' display? My partner and I have tried to adjust to the unwatched circle marks system but honestly find it very distracting and counter intuitive.
(2013-05-20, 19:55)bigwillch Wrote:
(2013-05-19, 17:16)relyter Wrote: 0.2.7. Thank you for "hide watched marks".

I haven't tried this version yet, but does this mean there is an option to revert to the 'ticked = watched' display? My partner and I have tried to adjust to the unwatched circle marks system but honestly find it very distracting and counter intuitive.

For me it's the other way around. I'm not interested in watched so I don't need them marked :)

Either way last version has 4 states for showing watched marks
- only watched
- only unwatched
- both
- none
Ha. For us we have a 'gotta catch em all' mentality, so feel rewarded by getting ticks for watching episodes (lame I know).

Options are always good, will have to grab the latest version Smile
Hi Pecinko....just wondering I see a new Menu called "Shared.." when I am in Plex View...how do I disable this (unused) menu?

Thanks

-SM
(2013-05-18, 21:08)sialivi Wrote: It has nothing to do with the skin; it's because you're using a nightly build of XBMC which has made some changes to how settings are displayed. If you check your previous skin you'll see that the option is missing there as well.
Nope, i used Metropolis before, in this skin are the clean/update buttons already under the "Videos" Menu Smile

(2013-05-18, 21:08)sialivi Wrote: Amber doesn't currently support the new settings sidebar, so you'll have to do the following to make the "Clean Library..." option to re-appear under videos:

1) Change the skin to "Confluence"
2) Go to Settings / Videos
3) Press "left" to make the new sidebar appear
4) Switch Level to "Advanced"; the "Clean Library..." item is now available again
5) Switch back to Amber
Thanks a lot, i'll try it today.

regards
Manuel
ok i understand now, thats not what i mean Smile

I want Buttons for Update and Clean outside the Settings. Maybe under Video in the Startscreen.
(2013-05-21, 19:30)Manuel_W Wrote: ok i understand now, thats not what i mean Smile

I want Buttons for Update and Clean outside the Settings. Maybe under Video in the Startscreen.

You can set this in home.xml yourself if you want.
Add the following in the submenu section (preferably after Search in the Videos section):
Code:
<item id="9998" description="Update">
<visible>Container(300).HasFocus(3)</visible>
<label>Update</label>
<onclick>UpdateLibrary(video)</onclick>
</item>

<item id="9999" description="Clean">
<visible>Container(300).HasFocus(3)</visible>
<label>Clean</label>
<onclick>CleanLibrary(video)</onclick>
</item>
Is it possible to get some sort of 3D icons/flags showing in the list with 3d movies?
Or do i need to name the movie files to show some flags?
Please consider making the fanart sub-view "gallery" (push down) available as a standalone view. Also, jump to a letter on the keyboard does not currently behave correctly in this view.

I very much like what you've created with this skin btw, thanks!.

PS Using latest git (May 21st 2013) skin settings are not available btw.
(2013-05-21, 23:11)bosel Wrote: PS Using latest git (May 21st 2013) skin settings are not available btw.

Trust me, they are - go to settings Smile

(2013-05-21, 22:27)Paulus Wrote: Is it possible to get some sort of 3D icons/flags showing in the list with 3d movies?
Or do i need to name the movie files to show some flags?

Seems like a useful feature if you have 3D movies Smile

To be honest I don't know what is needed - I don't have 3D movies so I did not bother finding out. Maybe someone else would know?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Hi Pecinko,

Not sure if my last message made sense...

Please see the screen shot of what I meant, I cannot for the life of me work out where this "Shared..." item is coming from or how to disable it...

Just wondering in the TV Shows section is it possible to have "Unwatched" as a submenu item under the main one?

Thanks

-SM

Screen Shot of Menu Item "Shared…"
(2013-05-22, 09:30)smacrae Wrote: Not sure if my last message made sense...

Please see shot screen shot, I cannot for the life of me work out where this "Shared..." item is coming from or how to disable it...

Yes it did. I have it also and it should be discussed with Hippojay as that item should be hidden if no shared content is found. So, it's add-on thing.

Sorry for not replying to your post - I read all the post here but sometimes forget to reply.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2013-05-21, 23:11)bosel Wrote: Please consider making the fanart sub-view "gallery" (push down) available as a standalone view.
I was thinking the same thing...
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Archive - old posts10