• 19(current)
Archive - old posts
You need to edit skin xml files, which are located in /home/pi/.xbmc/addons/skin.amber/1080i . Be careful, always do a backup copy. You can edit in ssh session (nano filename.xml) or copy files on your computer, edit it there and copy back. You will lose changes after skin update.

There are 2 way. First one is brutal. This would stop scrolling of ALL label in skin.Open defaults.xml, find <scroll>true</scroll>, change it to <scroll>false</scroll> .
Second method would stop scrolling only on submenu items. Open in editor home.xml, find <itemlayout width="256" height="50"> , below are 2 entries <control type="label">, add line below it and put <scroll>false</scroll>. Than find <focusedlayout width="256" height="50"> , and do the same 3 times with <control type="label"> below.

upd. Wierd, this won't stop scrolling when focused, Pecinko, what do i miss?
(2013-06-15, 09:56)relyter Wrote: upd. Wierd, this won't stop scrolling when focused, Pecinko, what do i miss?

Nothing ;-) It can't be done for focused items.

However, there's a 3rd way :-) Shift focus to another main menu item that does not scroll labels in submenu :-)
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2013-06-15, 13:24)pecinko Wrote:
(2013-06-15, 09:56)relyter Wrote: upd. Wierd, this won't stop scrolling when focused, Pecinko, what do i miss?

However, there's a 3rd way :-) Shift focus to another main menu item that does not scroll labels in submenu :-)

No way. It's too easy. Smile
(2013-06-15, 13:24)pecinko Wrote:

First of all thank you all for your answers.

I could try to shorten the word "Zusammenstellung", I could use "Gruppe" or something else.

Where is the according xml with the german translations?
Haswell Nuc i5 - Abel H2 case - 8GB RAM (Crucial) - Samsung 830 128GB SSD - Win 8.1 - XBMC 13 Beta 1 - Aeon MQ 5 - Harmony 600
Dreambox 7020HD - Sundtek DVB-S2 + C
It's not that easy. That "Zusa..." is a xbmc string, not skin string. And location of the file would depend on your linux distribution. On RaspBMC you may try in ssh session
sudo nano /opt/xbmc-bcm/xbmc-bin/share/xbmc/language/German/strings.po
(2013-06-15, 21:22)relyter Wrote: It's not that easy. That "Zusa..." is a xbmc string, not skin string. And location of the file would depend on your linux distribution. On RaspBMC you may try in ssh session
sudo nano /opt/xbmc-bcm/xbmc-bin/share/xbmc/language/German/strings.po

Thanks! I followed your advice. Is there another way to look for that string? It would probably take hours to find it in the ssh session...
Haswell Nuc i5 - Abel H2 case - 8GB RAM (Crucial) - Samsung 830 128GB SSD - Win 8.1 - XBMC 13 Beta 1 - Aeon MQ 5 - Harmony 600
Update skin from xbmc dev repo and it won't scroll anymore :)
Thank you! Much appreciated!!!
Why did you remove the big list view? That view was especially nice for add-on listings. Hopefully you can bring it back? :-) Thanks.
Another thing:

Could you please enlarge the infobox in fanart mode (when pushed "down") in one of your next updates? The texts starts to scroll nearly immediately. I'm a fast reader, but not that fast :-) And how about including info like resolution, container and so on?
Thanks for this great skin! I have a problem with the font of the progress bar. All letters are fine except for the "zero" which is ultra thin. I'm using latest version in openelec.
(2013-06-16, 21:17)cruster Wrote: Thanks for this great skin! I have a problem with the font of the progress bar. All letters are fine except for the "zero" which is ultra thin. I'm using latest version in openelec.

Need a screenshot.
(2013-06-17, 00:30)pecinko Wrote:
(2013-06-16, 21:17)cruster Wrote: Thanks for this great skin! I have a problem with the font of the progress bar. All letters are fine except for the "zero" which is ultra thin. I'm using latest version in openelec.

Need a screenshot.

Here it is

@cruster

That's either XBMC or Openelec bug.
(2013-06-17, 15:10)pecinko Wrote: @cruster

That's either XBMC or Openelec bug.

I'll check it out... Which font have you set for these dialogues? Could that be a broken system font or are you using exclusively your own fonts?

Thanks
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Archive - old posts10