• 20(current)
Archive - old posts
No, that's not system font. Take a look at fonts.xml and /fonts folder.
Hi!

I just found this thread:
[How to] Confluence with CPU/GPU temp at Home screen http://forum.stmlabs.com/showthread.php?tid=7283

I would like to add this to Amber. But where is the corresponding home.xml for Amber?
Haswell Nuc i5 - Abel H2 case - 8GB RAM (Crucial) - Samsung 830 128GB SSD - Win 8.1 - XBMC 13 Beta 1 - Aeon MQ 5 - Harmony 600
Dreambox 7020HD - Sundtek DVB-S2 + C
(2013-06-18, 17:18)micoba Wrote: Hi!

I just found this thread:
[How to] Confluence with CPU/GPU temp at Home screen http://forum.stmlabs.com/showthread.php?tid=7283

I would like to add this to Amber. But where is the corresponding home.xml for Amber?

skin.amber/1080i/Home.xml
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Ok, i found it!

But I can't find the mentioned clock/date string, where according to the linked post, I have to paste the temp code.

Any ideas, anyone?

Is this something you would add yourself, pacinko?
Haswell Nuc i5 - Abel H2 case - 8GB RAM (Crucial) - Samsung 830 128GB SSD - Win 8.1 - XBMC 13 Beta 1 - Aeon MQ 5 - Harmony 600
Keep forgetting that this is WIP and does not have its own forum... sorry.
@Pecinco, feel free to tell us if you want us to take such discussions elsewhere.

@micoba
First, this is not used by all platforms so it will probably never get into master.

Just copy/paste at the bottom of home.xml, but see to that it is within the "controls" (note the s) tags.
You can change posx and posy to move it around and test.
Note that you have to restart XBMC.

NB! If you use a editor that do not use linux/unix line breaks (LF) you will only get a black screen, so see to that you make a backup of home.xml.
See to that you use a editor that support LF line endings (such as notepad ++. Of you are on OSX or linux there shouldn´t be any problems).

Edit: Just tried it myself, here you have a download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1fh8qsc2k0402wx/Home.xml
Pecinko, i have a feature request. Actually 2 Smile. First, could you please decrease frequency of default background multiimage? It's 8(?) seconds now, very annoying. And the second, what do you think about add some transparency and fanart to the shelf? Well, at least default background, if not the fanart of the selected item. Because pure black shelf is pretty dull now.
Thumbs Up 
(2013-06-18, 21:34)miappa Wrote: Edit: Just tried it myself, here you have a download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1fh8qsc2k0402wx/Home.xml

Thank you very much! I will try it asap!

EDIT: Tried it! Works! Love it! THANK YOU!!!
(2013-06-18, 23:10)relyter Wrote: Pecinko, i have a feature request. Actually 2 Smile. First, could you please decrease frequency of default background multiimage? It's 8(?) seconds now, very annoying. And the second, what do you think about add some transparency and fanart to the shelf? Well, at least default background, if not the fanart of the selected item. Because pure black shelf is pretty dull now.

Since you're the only one that has correctly spelled my nickname Smile I will give it a serious thought Smile
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2013-06-19, 00:05)pecinko Wrote: Since you're the only one that has correctly spelled my nickname Smile I will give it a serious thought Smile

Did i? I thought it should be accented c, but i was too lazy to search for it in charmap.
(2013-06-18, 20:25)micoba Wrote: ... pacinko?

(2013-06-18, 21:34)miappa Wrote: @Pecinco...

(2013-06-18, 23:10)relyter Wrote: Pecinko.....
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Oprosti, pecinko! :-)

Did you think about my request adding info (resolution,...) to the movieinfo screen and enlarging it?
(2013-06-19, 09:27)micoba Wrote: Oprosti, pecinko! :-)

Did you think about my request adding info (resolution,...) to the movieinfo screen and enlarging it?

That can be added. What should be enlarged?
1. While on the movie/shows screen, when you push down a window with information appears. I would be very thankful if you could double the said window and add the extra info (resolution, codec, container and what not).

2. And could you perhaps add the cpu/gpu temps to the left of the clock on the home screen?

Other then that your skin is perfect for the Pi!!!
(2013-06-19, 11:09)micoba Wrote: 1. While on the movie/shows screen, when you push down a window with information appears. I would be very thankful if you could double the said window and add the extra info (resolution, codec, container and what not).

2. And could you perhaps add the cpu/gpu temps to the left of the clock on the home screen?

Other then that your skin is perfect for the Pi!!!

Personally I disagree with both of these. The height of the more info window fits with the height of the film list so shouldn't be changed, and the cpu/gpu temperatures won't be of interest to an average user and would detract from the nice user friendly feel of the theme (as would having codec information etc.)
I see. But perhaps pecinko can add it as an alternative option. The problem is, that the german info doesn't fit in the window in 99% of the cases and it starts to scroll almost immediately. It's not the case with English info, it's much shorter!

At the end of the day its pecinkos decision.
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Archive - old posts10