• 23(current)
Archive - old posts
(2013-07-11, 10:08)nsviper Wrote:
(2013-07-10, 17:42)Atinkler Wrote: Hi Pecinko

Been keeping an eye on this skin for my Pi and wondered if you have an ETA when this will be going into the stable repo?

Been running this on my Pi for couple of months now - its brilliant Smile why wait for it to appear in the repo?

+1

Running on my Pi since day one! Amazing work!
(2013-07-10, 17:42)Atinkler Wrote: Hi Pecinko

Been keeping an eye on this skin for my Pi and wondered if you have an ETA when this will be going into the stable repo?

I'm still trying out some stuff. No ETA, sorry.

As other said, it won't get better than this. Skin is WIP repo not because it's unstable - it is rock solid from the start - but because I'm still improving or altering bits and it probably would not be fair to push it to the main repo and that change views in skin updates.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2013-06-26, 13:12)pecinko Wrote: Is there a freely available font with support for japanese that I could add to Amber?

@pecinko, just wondering if you got this resolved or not? I have used the windows arieluni font to get around this issue elsewhere, though I guess that would not be an "officially" approved solutionWink
(2013-07-12, 12:40)mayoman Wrote: @pecinko, just wondering if you got this resolved or not? I have used the windows arieluni font to get around this issue elsewhere, though I guess that would not be an "officially" approved solutionWink

Yes and no. I have a font with japanese support but it's very different from what I'm using now.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

hi pecinko,

great skin.. older versions supported arabic text (Arial font).. the latest doesnt seem to?
Hi Pecinko,

I like this thema, but i am missing Big list too much. are you working on this ? Thank you
(2013-07-12, 15:09)xardas1977 Wrote: Hi Pecinko,

I like this thema, but i am missing Big list too much. are you working on this ? Thank you

Why do you miss it that much?
@pecinko

I have a suggestion:

Is it possible to add an extra view where movies are organized as sets (Batman, LoTR, Bond...) the same way seen/unseen movies are shown? As far as I know, at the moment there's only a "folder view" for sets and no cover-flow, or am I missing something?
Haswell Nuc i5 - Abel H2 case - 8GB RAM (Crucial) - Samsung 830 128GB SSD - Win 8.1 - XBMC 13 Beta 1 - Aeon MQ 5 - Harmony 600
Dreambox 7020HD - Sundtek DVB-S2 + C
While people are posting requests: on the TV episode information screen is it possible to use the relevant season poster where available, with the main TV show poster being used as a fallback if the season poster isn't available? At the moment only the main TV show poster is used.
(2013-07-12, 19:39)bigwillch Wrote: While people are posting requests: on the TV episode information screen is it possible to use the relevant season poster where available, with the main TV show poster being used as a fallback if the season poster isn't available? At the moment only the main TV show poster is used.

No, I can choose between show poster and episode thumb.

(2013-07-12, 19:27)micoba Wrote: @pecinko

I have a suggestion:

Is it possible to add an extra view where movies are organized as sets (Batman, LoTR, Bond...) the same way seen/unseen movies are shown? As far as I know, at the moment there's only a "folder view" for sets and no cover-flow, or am I missing something?

To be frank I don't use sets at all so I don't know what is available in skin ATM nor do I understand what you are proposing. Amber does not have cover-flow view, AFAIK
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2013-07-12, 15:21)pecinko Wrote:
(2013-07-12, 15:09)xardas1977 Wrote: Hi Pecinko,

Why do you miss it that much?

My wife like everything big Big Grin
It is possible to copy som files from Quartz Reloaded to get Big List in Amber?
Thank you
Basically i'm thinking of the same view as the poster view, but that the movies are organised by "sets" and not by "A-Z". Example: By chosing the Bond poster another row appears with all Bond movies.
Haswell Nuc i5 - Abel H2 case - 8GB RAM (Crucial) - Samsung 830 128GB SSD - Win 8.1 - XBMC 13 Beta 1 - Aeon MQ 5 - Harmony 600
Dreambox 7020HD - Sundtek DVB-S2 + C
I have two suggestions for the disc menu, i don't know if they've been mentioned

- only show it when there's a disc inserted
- submenu to eject a disc, i could find a way to do it
(2013-07-13, 12:17)micoba Wrote: Basically i'm thinking of the same view as the poster view, but that the movies are organised by "sets" and not by "A-Z". Example: By chosing the Bond poster another row appears with all Bond movies.

Look into movie sets. This allows you to do that
(2013-07-13, 19:09)bry- Wrote:
(2013-07-13, 12:17)micoba Wrote: Basically i'm thinking of the same view as the poster view, but that the movies are organised by "sets" and not by "A-Z". Example: By chosing the Bond poster another row appears with all Bond movies.

Look into movie sets. This allows you to do that

You need to enable "Group movies into sets" under "settings / video / library"
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Archive - old posts10