Double movie genres
I have lots of double (in dutch and english) movie genres..
How do i fix this?
Nobody have this?
Not sure I understand the question.
Are these the same movie with two listings in the library one in english and one in dutch, or do you have two movies of the same thing but one is english and one if dutch?
Some movies are under genre "action"
Other are in "actie"

Same for "war" and "oorlog" and so on...
What are your language settings, and how did you create your library? Did you scan .nfo files created by another app or have XBMC create the .nfo with the built in scrapers?
Language setting is dutch, im using mysql, i dont use nfo files, but used the built in scraper (tmdb) to populate the db.
I'll try to replicate with a fresh library using the same settings later today or tomorrow.
Okay, so I did a fresh install of Frodo 12.2 and set my language to Dutch region to NL and character set to standard. I created a new movie library and scanned my films into it. I only get the genres in English. I have .nfo files for all my movies so I assume that is why. My next test is with movies without info files. I'll do that in a moment.

EDIT:
After my next test scanning movies without any .nfo files the result was the same. I got genres, but only in English. I do not see in Genres in Dutch.

'Have your language settings always been set to Dutch? Have you used any other movie scanners or media manager that may have created nfo files with different tags in them?
Strange
Yes language is always set to dutch before scraping, and i always use TMDB, not another
Nor did i use media manager at any time
Never used nfo files either

Is there a way to fix it?
You can use a MySQL database editor, or try the new library editor add-on. Other than that, I'm not quite sure how to fix it, or what even caused it right now.

You could backup your database and try a new fresh scan with debugging on and see if it happens again. If it does, post the debug log for a dev to see what the issue is.
ok thx
Ok someone on the forum here (trakt topic) fixed my problem.

If someone should encounter the same...
Heres the fix:

Before you do anything
A. ensure trakt is set to synch watched statuses, and manually run it once to make sure the website has up to date data.
B. Ensure your scrapers are set to scrape the data you want.

Remove all nfo files from the
For each video source, set content to none. It will ask you if you wnat to remove items from the library. Say no.
Then, set content to movies, tv shows. It will ask if you want to refresh data, say yes.

Upon completion, your watched status should be exactly the same as before.
You may need to check movies and shows are scraped correctly.

If you have no video source... add one and point to the existing one.

This fixed it for me. Not sure what caused it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Double movie genres0