Win Video start then Freezes audio ok
Hi there, i have been using xbmc for a long time without any issues my movies and tv shows play perfectly (HD and SD without any issues), last week i installed the cinema experience add on.. I used the HD-Trailers.Net Downloader program to download several trailers so i don't have to stream the trailers.. That's when the problem started, when playing some of the trailers video and sound start perfectly and then 10 sec in the trailer, video freezes and sounds keeps going normally. First i thought there was a problem with the files, but MPC-HC and VLC play the files perfectly.. This issue i've only found when playing trailers (1080 H264 .mov downloaded from apple trailers)..

Can someone help?

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=15879
Having the same problem with Frodo 12.2. Don't think it is related to the Cinema Experience add-on, as I did a full uninstall including the profile folder. After a clean install the issue still happens.

Problem seems to exist with the playback of Apple Trailers. The video will cut out, but the audio will keep going. Problem can be replicated so it isn't intermittent. One example is with "Thor The Dark World" teaser trailer from Apple. Video cuts out a few seconds into the trailer. Pastebin link below.

http://pastebin.com/5zvL9WPn

Same issue occurs on the "This is the End" trailer (towards the end), and the latest "Now You See Me" trailer (at the beginning).

I installed one of the latest nightly builds (XBMCSetup-20130430-14e82ac-master) and the issue doesn't happen (also doesn't happen in VLC). But it does happen on Frodo versions 12.0, 12.1 and 12.2.

Cheers.
Zolt
Thanks Zoltrix the nightly build fixed the problem..
I wonder what has been adjusted in the nightly builds to fix the problem...
I have the same problem. Have you tried any of the latest nightly built?
Yep just briefly, and it seemed to fix the problem. But I prefer to use the major releases if I can to ensure compatibility with addons, etc.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video start then Freezes audio ok0