• 3(current)
Deprecated Addon Tag overview
(2013-05-25, 23:08)saitoh183 Wrote: for the first point: you just need it to find the db name and not assume its the default name.

ok, i have made some changes to look for profiles and for advancedsettings.xml and at least to guess the database name
the advantage is, we dont need the settings dialog anymore. please try with your different profiles and databases.

(2013-05-25, 23:08)saitoh183 Wrote: I tried this. I had added 2 movies, then i went into the Tag overview window, selected the tag, selected Show movies, unselected the 2 movies and exited and the tag remained even if it was empty.

yes in the overview-window i tried this allready. now i added the regeneration also in the movietagging dialog

(2013-05-26, 13:06)Eisi2005 Wrote: thanks for the new version, but after upgrading from 0.5 to 0.6 i have the problem that i highlighted a movie and press my hotkey like the versions before, but i dont get the menu to select my tag i want to add i become the menu like i press the hotkey without highlighted a movie. i become the menu how i could see how much movies have a tag. If i go back to version 0.5 all works fine. Dont know if it is important i am on openelec (linux)

please try the new version 0.0.7 and if the problem still exists, please upload the logfile with enabled debug-settings to pastebin and post the link here
(2013-05-26, 22:32)olivaar Wrote:
(2013-05-25, 23:08)saitoh183 Wrote: for the first point: you just need it to find the db name and not assume its the default name.

ok, i have made some changes to look for profiles and for advancedsettings.xml and at least to guess the database name
the advantage is, we dont need the settings dialog anymore. please try with your different profiles and databases.

I think settings would be still needed if people dont use xbmc as password or username for there MySQL connection,will it still work?Guessing which DB isnt enough if the password and username arent the default ones from the MySQL setup guide in the wiki

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
(2013-05-27, 02:42)saitoh183 Wrote: I think settings would be still needed if people dont use xbmc as password or username for there MySQL connection,will it still work?Guessing which DB isnt enough if the password and username arent the default ones from the MySQL setup guide in the wiki

if you configure xbmc for mysql, you have to enter your connection settings (host, user, password, etc.) into the advancedsettings.xml file, and i read the same file. (see CDatabase::getConfig())
(2013-05-27, 06:57)olivaar Wrote:
(2013-05-27, 02:42)saitoh183 Wrote: I think settings would be still needed if people dont use xbmc as password or username for there MySQL connection,will it still work?Guessing which DB isnt enough if the password and username arent the default ones from the MySQL setup guide in the wiki

if you configure xbmc for mysql, you have to enter your connection settings (host, user, password, etc.) into the advancedsettings.xml file, and i read the same file. (see CDatabase::getConfig())

ah...i get it now...thought you were only retrieving the DB name Smile

Does this work with TVshows as well?

edit: it work on tvshow when db is default name but failed when db isnt named like default

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=22699

yes it should work, in the logfile i saw an error.
Smile remember for me: i should think about escaping every time Smile
i fix that till next week
@olivaar

here is the debug log for you. With version 0.0.7 there is nothing happen if i press the used key. With version 0.0.5 all works fine.

http://pastebin.com/v3KZiG3h

Eisi
(2013-05-28, 19:47)Eisi2005 Wrote: @olivaar
here is the debug log for you. With version 0.0.7 there is nothing happen if i press the used key. With version 0.0.5 all works fine.
http://pastebin.com/v3KZiG3h
Eisi

error in log found, i should handle, that somebody has a advancedsetting.xml, but no database configuration in it.
because of the database-escaping error and some holiday, i need time till next week to fix.
Take the time you need, nice to see that you have found the error.
Hi,

tagging tvshows thru' this addon is great, but how do i setup playlists/filters afterwards for the created tags?
can someone post an example filter xml?

thanks
You can use Smart Playlists
But in the actual Version 12 only for movies, because they forgot the playlist tag support for tvshows, musicvideos Smile
See the little remark in Usage chapter http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Vid...tags#Usage
you can try one of the nighly builds of v13 gotham http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Development_builds
New Version 0.0.8 is ready with some budgfixes and changes to support uncode characters (non-ascii)

i would be happy if you can retest this version, especially movies with special (non-ascii) characters in the name
(2013-06-05, 00:34)olivaar Wrote: New Version 0.0.8 is ready with some budgfixes and changes to support uncode characters (non-ascii)

i would be happy if you can retest this version, especially movies with special (non-ascii) characters in the name

did you add support for when DB name isnt Myvideos75? Only thing im missing for me to be able to try this again

My sister thanks you for the latest update (v.0.0.8). She just tested it, everything seems fine except the window doesn't appear for her French movies that includes accents like: "é", "è", "ê", "à" and she still can't add the title: "Alien³" because the 3 is a special character in that case.

Is there any chance to do a quick adjustment to the latest version? Smile

when i try to execute the runscript command i get this:

06:21:37 T:2948856640 ERROR: Exception in thread Thread-1:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 552, in __bootstrap_inner
self.run()
File "/home/ylke/.xbmc/addons/script.tagoverview/CThreadTagMovies.py", line 12, in run
wnd = CDialogTagMovies()
File "/home/ylke/.xbmc/addons/script.tagoverview/CDialogTagMovies.py", line 17, in __init__
self.getFileInfos()
File "/home/ylke/.xbmc/addons/script.tagoverview/CDialogTagMovies.py", line 65, in getFileInfos
self.vdb = CVideoDatabase()
File "/home/ylke/.xbmc/addons/script.tagoverview/CVideoDatabase.py", line 8, in __init__
self.db = CDatabase()
File "/home/ylke/.xbmc/addons/script.tagoverview/CDatabase.py", line 36, in __init__
self.getConfig()
File "/home/ylke/.xbmc/addons/script.tagoverview/CDatabase.py", line 128, in getConfig
for node in vdb.childNodes:
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'childNodes'
06:21:37 T:3007252288 ERROR: ClearBlock: Trying to clear non existent block /home/ylke/.xbmc/addons/script.tagoverview

what am i doing wrong?
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Addon Tag overview0