• 12(current)
Release Amazon Prime Instant Video Fix
At the moment you are the rude person. You have posted 10 times regarding this question. I have sent you a Final Warning notice.

If you cannot respect our forum and our rules, then go away.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@bradfordlmccall you are the first person to post in this thread since 2014. If you look up this thread to post 157, you will see that there is a new thread, try there please.
Quote:Please direct any further discussion of Amazon + Chrome to this dedicated thread.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=182172

Thank you.

I am now going to close this thread as it appears to be redundant. If I am in error on that, please PM me and I will reopen it.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon Prime Instant Video Fix3