• 3(current)
Release Amazon Prime Instant Video Fix
If only Hulu had decent movies... That addon still works flawlessly (for me at least).
so I need a Amazon Prime account to view or what??I login to Amazon through firefox then i open xbmc,go to amazon click on something, firefox open then i get this error 5003
(2013-05-10, 18:06)King-Tech Wrote: so I need a Amazon Prime account to view or what??I login to Amazon through firefox then i open xbmc,go to amazon click on something, firefox open then i get this error 5003

Yes, you have to be an Amazon Prime member to be able to view the videos for free.
Does not seem to like to resume at all. Starting after a resume gives a trailer error.
ANY idea why IE keeps forcing its way to the front?? kept getting stream error with FF... IE plays...but i'm a chrome kind of guy. Smile
It should work fine in chrome, there is a post on page 2 that gives instructions on using chrome instead of firefox.
Enjoy my work? Check out my other projects.

XBMC Add-ons

Android Games
I'm hoping you can let me know what I'm doing wrong. I tried both Windows installers and I get the same error: http://i.imgur.com/9oJwcwM.png

I even tried the ZIP and it seems the ZIP file is corrupted or something, I can't even open it.

I'm running Win7 Ultimate x64. I've tried running the installer in various compatibility modes and none of them work either.
Any luck exploring how to get this to work in openelec? I have a raspberry pi and am dying for a plugin like this that woks on the pi! Happy to help test/debug if you wanted to give it a shot.
DRM error is gone on the official addon. Playback is still failing... I am no coder, but the Handshake looks good... error on "RTMP_ReadPacket, failed to read RTMP packet header". Does this just mean that some adjustments need to be made in the code to pull the correct url?
Ok, dumb question. I got it working in Chrome but FF is still not, but how do you get it to go back to XBMC once it's over? It just sits at the end and does nothing once a video is over. And is there a way to get it back to XBMC without having to CTRL-ALT-DEL and closing chrome?
Alt-f4. I have an MCE remote with a "close" button that sends the alt-f4 command.
Does anyone know why FF is opening on only the Left half of the screen and, more importantly, how to fix it?
(2013-05-21, 03:47)locoguano Wrote: DRM error is gone on the official addon. Playback is still failing... I am no coder, but the Handshake looks good... error on "RTMP_ReadPacket, failed to read RTMP packet header". Does this just mean that some adjustments need to be made in the code to pull the correct url?

If you play a video on amazon website and look at wireshark the RTMP packets all give "Unknown" for the info so i am guessing this means it is still using drm, i honestly do know a lot about it either tho. I am still hoping bluecop will somehow fix this sometime.

XBMC Add-ons

Android Games
Ok, I have this "fix" setup and working in XBMC with both FireFox and Chrome. I'm having an issue where when the video starts playing it always starts at the 45 second mark and is paused. I have to rewind to the beginning and then press play. Seems to happen on both browsers. Any idea how to fix?
I actually have that same problem, except my video isnt paused, but it starts playback at 45 second mark. It's a little inconvenient, but so far i have been content to just live with it. Maybe other people who are using this can confirm whether or not it this happens for them also? My assumption is its just something to do with amazon that we can't fix. But i will look into it some.

Edit:
I can't seem to find a place in cache or a variable in the html that stores the information of where to resume a video, i am guessing that it must be saved to the amazon account, and for whatever reason it isn't starting properly and there is no way to manually modify the start time from what i see.

XBMC Add-ons

Android Games
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon Prime Instant Video Fix3