Need help with MySQL/phpMyAdmin, DB partial update
Hi All,

I am very new to MySQL, I've been using it on my QNAP NAS for years and never had a need to touch it until now. I want change the way I connect to the NAS from AFP to NFS, this means all the path info in the XBMC DB needs to change.

I Googled what I think is the answer for the update but it has only updated 36 records and I don't know why.

DB: xbmc_video60

Query: update path set strPath = replace(strPath,'afp://admin:password@','nfs://')

When I run the above in the SQL tab of phpMyAdmin it comes back with a duplicate (below), does that cause it to stop?

#1062 - Duplicate entry 'nfs://10.10.10.246/Multimedia/_movies/' for key 'ix_path'

You probably need more info, I really appreciate your help.

Thanks.

-Chris
Export as as multiple files so that all current metadata and watched status is saved. Drop the current MySQL DBs. Add new source, scan, which will read the info and image files that were exported before.

Basically, you're re-doing this step: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...edsettings
Thanks Ned.

Your solution sounds much more noob friendly Smile

I'll give it a go today.

Cheers,
-Chris
Worked like a charm.

Navigating the various directories on my NAS from XBMC is much faster since I switched to NFS. Should have done it long ago...

Thanks again.

-Chris

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need help with MySQL/phpMyAdmin, DB partial update0