Frodo and renaming .tbn posters
If I understand correctly, it seems that Frodo now generally favors poster.jpg over filename.tbn.

I painstakingly selected my movie posters over the years and before upgrading to Frodo I exported them to their individual movie folders. In theory, could I do a mass renaming and change all my filename.tbn to poster.jpg? Will that work for preserving my posters? Or is there a better way to do this?

Also: What happens when I export my library in Frodo? Will it output poster.jpg instead of filename.tbn for movie posters now?
Yes it will output poster.jpg, TBN is not used anymore. You can just mass rename or delete all TBN files and just do a export to get them in the new format

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
Thanks Saitoh.

Frodo seems to be reading the TBN posters, but I think I will do an export so I can have them all in poster.jpg, and then I'll nuke the obsolete TBN files.
@saitoh183

Thats not quite correct, TBN is still used legacy wise, however, you can rename all .tbn to .jpg since that is what a tbn is.

uNi
When i mean not used anymore, i mean that Frodo will not generate tbn files anymore. sorry.. Smile

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
I suspect tbn will die in a fire eventually, its xbox stuff still running around.

uNi
(2013-05-11, 00:20)uNiversal Wrote: I suspect tbn will die in a fire eventually, its xbox stuff still running around.

uNi

LOL.
(2013-05-11, 00:20)uNiversal Wrote: I suspect tbn will die in a fire eventually, its xbox stuff still running around.

Please hurry it up... ;-)
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frodo and renaming .tbn posters0