Delay > 3 min in startup of XBMC
I have a delay >3 min

T:3800 WARNING: VIDEO database configuration is experimental
T:3800 ERROR: Unable to open database: MyMusic32 [1130](Host 'Geitoniko-PC.home' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server) 34 times MyMusic xxx
T:3800 ERROR: Unable to create new database
T:3800 ERROR: Unable to open database: MyVideos75 [2005](Unknown MySQL server host '***.***.***.***' (2)) ~ 80 times MyVideos xx
T:2636 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
From that snippet it is obvious that either your mySQL configuration is wrong, or there is a loss of network connectivity.

If you had posted the full debug log (wiki) and not a snippet, per forum rules, we could be of more assistance.
(2013-05-10, 12:41)Kibje Wrote: From that snippet it is obvious that either your mySQL configuration is wrong, or there is a loss of network connectivity.

If you had posted the full debug log and not a snippet, per forum rules, we could be of more assistance.

Thank You for quick response

-MOD EDIT: READ THE FORUM RULES!---

(2013-05-10, 12:46)trin Wrote:
(2013-05-10, 12:41)Kibje Wrote: From that snippet it is obvious that either your mySQL configuration is wrong, or there is a loss of network connectivity.

If you had posted the full debug log and not a snippet, per forum rules, we could be of more assistance.

Thank You for quick response

-MOD EDIT: READ THE FORUM RULES!---

I am sorry! English is not my language...I mal understood that you need the full debug !

You had right ! My IP address was missing from the first section of mySQL advancedsettings.xml !

Problem resolved

Thank You , so much !
(2013-05-10, 13:35)trin Wrote:

You had right ! My IP address was missing from the first section of mySQL advancedsettings.xml !

Problem resolved

Thank You , so much !

OK problem resolved partially .Now the delay time is normal...But nothing seems to be updated and I have all theese again :

T:3800 WARNING: VIDEO database configuration is experimental
T:3800 ERROR: Unable to open database: MyMusic32 [1130](Host 'Geitoniko-PC.home' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server) 34 times MyMusic xxx
T:3800 ERROR: Unable to open database: MyVideos75 [2005](Unknown MySQL server host '***.***.***.***' (2)) ~ 80 times MyVideos xx
T:2636 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--

I had posted the full debug log as sugested !
You are not allowed to post snippets or logs on the forum.
Always use pastebin.com as mentioned in the forum rules
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Read debug log (wiki) and properly submit a link to a debug log here.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Delay > 3 min in startup of XBMC0