Solved Problem about HD audio.
Quote:10:22:57 T:3007391552 ERROR: Unable to load libcec.so.2, reason: libcec.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
10:22:57 T:3007391552 ERROR: Initialise - failed to initialise bus cec

sudo apt-get install libcec2
sudo apt-get upgrade

Quote:10:23:44 T:2879363904 ERROR: AddOnLog: MythTV cmyth PVR Client: Failed to connect to MythTV backend on 127.0.0.1:6543

Also disable this addon or repair your backend.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
http://filebin.ca/gotF2Vls046
Fully LOG.
14:59:49 T:3007780672 INFO: CSoftAE::LoadSettings - Stereo upmix is enabled
14:59:49 T:3007780672 INFO: CSoftAE::InternalOpenSink - sink incompatible, re-starting
14:59:49 T:3007780672 INFO: CAESinkALSA::Initialize - Attempting to open device "iec958:CARD=NVidia,DEV=0"
14:59:49 T:3007780672 INFO: CAESinkALSA::Initialize - Opened device "iec958:CARD=NVidia,DEV=0,AES0=0x04,AES1=0x82,AES2=0x00,AES3=0x00"
14:59:49 T:3007780672 INFO: CAESinkALSA::InitializeHW - Your hardware does not support AE_FMT_FLOAT, trying other formats

14:59:49 T:3007780672 INFO: CAESinkALSA::InitializeHW - Using data format AE_FMT_S32NE
Please please use xbmclogs.com or pastebin.

Where in that log do you play a file that exhibits the problem you describe?

You are playing out an iec958 (also known as spdif) port. HD audio will never work. spdif carries LPCM stereo or AC3 or DTS, none of which are HD audio.

Just in case you are confused, AC3 (also known as Dolby Digital) and DTS are lossily compressed. Dolby TrueHD and DTS-MA are high definition.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Thanks your help!~
I don't know why is difficulty to use pastebin or imgur and imagebin.
Mabye political restrict.
I read uNi repsonse and other people reply again and again.
I understand my spdif can not output HD audio.Because i didn't have any AVR or other decode device.
Code:
Audio output device    This is the device(s) you use to play LPCM or audio decoded by XBMC such as mp3's and FLAC.
Note: If XBMC plays a file which has audio that the system does not support (thus the above capable receiver option is not selected e.g. DTS capable receiver is not selected) then it is either transcoded to a supported format or decoded and sent as LPCM, in both cases this will be the audio device used.
I think i should disable all capable receiver except AC3. Is that correctly?
(2013-05-13, 04:00)kirktsao Wrote: I understand my spdif can not output HD audio.Because i didn't have any AVR or other decode device.
No, your spdif can not output HD audio because spdif cannot output HD audio. Nothing to do with what is on the receiving end.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
To summarize:

- HD audio formats are DTS-HD and TrueHD.
- You are using spdif which can never handle HD audio at all, even if you have an AVR.
- You do not have an AVR which is another requirement to be able to use HD audio.

In your case, you will need to tell XBMC that you can not bitstream HD audio, and that XBMC will need to convert the HD streams to something your system will play.
You do that by selecting 2.0 audio, SPDIF, boost volume level on downmix and nothing else.

In case your TV supports it you might be able to use the AC3 option as well.
finally ,i try modify "speaker configuration " to 5.1. then it's can play sound of HD movie.
Thanks all your help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem about HD audio.0