• 35(current)
Release WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state
(2022-12-11, 03:38)HeresJohnny Wrote: Are you referring to post #504 ? If so, then you're probably out of luck since that concerns a mod of this add-on. If you just have SQL errors in general and have your database in SQLite format, this add-on is only useful if it syncs two installations of Kodi. Just copy the good database over the one with errors (while Kodi is not running).

Thanks @HeresJohnny So I have MariaDB 10 on my NAS & yes the DB no longer works. So i need to just copy over the add-on from you that fixes the SQL issues start a new DB in MariaDB 10 and hope for the best then Smile 

Thans again

EDIT. Ah i see you need to start over Sad
Hi, 

I've started getting an error - Error: Error loading WL-database (see line 1524 below).  I can't see anything obvious?

log file is here - https://paste.kodi.tv/lizulivuqa

Does anyone have any suggestions how to get this working again for me please?
I noticed I was getting an occasional delay when opening the YouTube addon (I use WatchedList writing to a single file via SMB also).

I checked my logs and the delay seems to be caused by WatchedList which runs sometimes when I open YouTube.

Has anyone else seen this? 

You can see the 2-3 minute delay below in this log excerpt (meanwhile the YouTube addon is sat in a loading state and Kodi becomes unresponsive to any commands).

Hi all!

I've run into a bit of an issue.  The PC i used to run MySQL suffered a gravity induced hard drive failure, and I find myself having to start over.

The SQL server is an Ubuntu 22.05, with mySQL installed.  The watchedlist.db was saved to another network share and is still accessible.

The PC running Kodi still has the mySQL IP / Port / user / pass info, which I duplicated onto the new mySQL server.

What are my next steps?
I've searched but haven't seen an answer. Is there a way to disable the "WatchedList running in 5 minutes" type pop-ups during video playback? As far as I can tell, none of the other add-ons display their pop-ups while movies are playing, but WL does. It looks like earlier versions of Kodi had a setting under Add-ons > Program Add-ons > Notifications where it was possible to unsubscribe a particular add-on, but that setting isn't in 20.3.2 as far as I can tell.
Hello,

I have set the addon to update the database periodically every 3 hrs then when the app triggers the update, a popup appears and then Kodi is locked I cannot do anything unless a video is playing then it probably runs in the background? is there a necessary reason for why the periodic update cannot run silently and without this popup? is there a way to hide it?

nordicguy
(2022-09-02, 19:18)HeresJohnny Wrote: Add-on unofficlally updated by me to work with latest Kodi 20, will also work with Kodi 19.

(2022-06-01, 00:07)HeresJohnny Wrote: [...] Simply set the database fields from TIMESTAMP to DATETIME type.

Thanks for looking after the addon. I created a PR for your fix for the timestamp issue in the official repo.
The addon is also part of Kodi Nexus since last November (PR). I removed the corresponding moderator edit from the first post of this thread.
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state3