•   
  • 26(current)
Release WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state
(2020-01-17, 00:22)gregeeh Wrote: Hi all,

I have just installed this add-on on my Odroid N2 running CE 9.2.1 and I have a question.

This add-on regularly makes backups in the form *-watchedlist.dp.zip and I was wondering what is the purpose of these files.  Yes, I know there're copies of watchedlist.db but are they ever used by the program and if so when?  If not can someone explain to me their purpose and when you would use them.

TIA

Greg

No ideas anyone?

TIA

Greg
Sorry for the stupid question: does this addon now actually require a separate MySQL server running somewhere, or can it just create a database by its own that I can import the watches state from on another device?
All I am looking for is to keep watches status in sync between two devices, plus having a backup also.
Dumb question perhaps, but it's there an easy way to change the play count without it being reverted? Tried changing in the DB file, but Kodi changes it back every time I sync
(2020-03-28, 19:16)Tobby Wrote: Dumb question perhaps, but it's there an easy way to change the play count without it being reverted?
Install the Metadata Editor add-on and change the playcount... https://kodi.tv/addon/scripts/metadata-editor
My Signature
Links to : Forum rules (wiki) | Banned_Add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)  
Links to : HOW-TO:Create_Music_Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-03-28, 19:41)Karellen Wrote:
(2020-03-28, 19:16)Tobby Wrote: Dumb question perhaps, but it's there an easy way to change the play count without it being reverted?
Install the Metadata Editor add-on and change the playcount... https://kodi.tv/addon/scripts/metadata-editor

Thank you
(2020-01-17, 00:22)gregeeh Wrote: Hi all,

I have just installed this add-on on my Odroid N2 running CE 9.2.1 and I have a question.

This add-on regularly makes backups in the form *-watchedlist.dp.zip and I was wondering what is the purpose of these files.  Yes, I know there're copies of watchedlist.db but are they ever used by the program and if so when?  If not can someone explain to me their purpose and when you would use them.

TIA

Greg

The purpose is if your main .db file gets corrupted you got one extra that hopefully is not.
I think you can increase the amount as well if you want to keep older backups.
  •   
  • 26(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state53
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.