Release WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state
(2014-05-17, 19:23)natethegreat14 Wrote: I was wondering if this is only for multiple xbmc installs or if it works for just one computer as well. Like if I currently have an SDTV rip and my sickbeard later downloads a dvdrip and deletes my SDTVrip will it mark my DVDRip as watched? Thanks in advance for any help.

The addon gets the unique imdb-id for movies and thetvdb id and SxxEyy for TV Episodes. So it will mark the DVDRip as watched.

(2014-04-28, 16:50)tafazzi87 Wrote: it's a fantastic service, but if i use a local path it works, but if i use a ftp resource it doesnt work why?
i've this error :
17:15:13 T:4440 NOTICE: service.watchedlist: Notification. Watchedlist: Error: Writing the WL-database file C:\Users\Francesco\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\service.watchedlist\dbcopy\watchedlist.db

I notices this too. I use the virtual file system from xbmc ( xbmcvfs.mkdir(), .copy(), .exists() ). It seems, that xbmc can only read FTP paths, not write them.
This problem occured to me too when trying to export my video database (nfo files and posters) to my FTP sources (Frodo did not buffer local nfs and smb network sources but ftp sources).
I think it is easier to switch to smb or nfs source for the WL-database or somehow make a virtual drive for the ftp path in your operating system.

Messages In This Thread
RE: WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state - by schapplm - 2014-06-14, 10:18
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state3