Release WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state

1. check if you use the current version 1.0.3. I fixed a few waiting time related bugs recently.
  2. have you installed the addon from zip? I believe, only copying the folder into the .../addons/ directory does not set it into autostart (and does not install the dependencies). There should come at least one notification at kodi startup.
  3. did you set any delay time before execution in the Watchedlist addon settings? This delays the watching user states too.
  4. If this does not solve the problem, post the contents of userdata/addon_data/service.watchedlist/settings.xml and all lines of kodi.log containing the term "service.watchedlist". Further I need your version number of Kodi.

(2015-01-25, 20:59)Gink Wrote: Do the different sleeptime values for one or periodic updates mean the service isn't watching in the space between full updates?
The watching of the user is always active after the starting delay. So it is watching in the space between full updates.

Messages In This Thread
RE: WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state - by schapplm - 2015-01-25, 21:10
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state3