Release WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state
(2015-02-21, 20:56)Havoc2k15 Wrote: In Kodi 14.2 Beta 1 I have a bug. After start of kodi when you click on movie. Then its open the Video list not the Movie list. When you go back and click again on Movie, the correct list apears.
Its a fresh install with no further addons and new kodi profile. After uninstall WatchedList the bug doesnt apears.
What options do you use? I can only imagine the permanent watching of the user actions to be the reason.
(2015-02-21, 20:56)Havoc2k15 Wrote: I have tried used your addon with two profiles and with two dbs. But the addon synced the watched state over the different profiles and dbs.
I think you have not implement a multi profile feature. Could you implement this feature?
I do not use multiple profiles in Kodi, do I'm not familiar with this. If every user profile had his own settings for the addon, one could use different databases for each profile? Does that work like this?

Messages In This Thread
RE: WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state - by schapplm - 2015-02-21, 21:46
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state3