Release WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state
I have been using Kodi for a while now stable version 15.2 build from the Google PlayStore and have watched via streaming (not stored locally) a number of TV shows and movies which are all showing correctly as 'watched'.
I wish to use a build wizard and was looking for a straight forward once (hopefully) only way of copying the file/s that store the watched status before running the build wizard and then re-installing the copied file/s to restore my watched flags.
I have not found details of which file/s the watched indicators are stored in so have not found my easy copy, run wizard and re-install file/s option.
In my search I came across WatchedList, which I have installed and it runs automatically 5 minutes after I start up Kodi 15.2.
I see WatchList start and update messages displayed at the top of my screen, but for all items the reported number of saves is 0?
What am I missing?
Am I going down a false road, my thoughts were that I would create an external to Kodi copy of my watched TV/Movie watched indicators using WatchedList, run the Build Wizard, install/then use WatchList to re-install my TV/Movie watched indicators but cannot see an option to import the copy created by WatchList??

Messages In This Thread
RE: WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state - by Jeffers24 - 2015-12-09, 08:30
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state3