Release WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state
Hi, firstly, thanks for creating an excellent plugin, its just what I was after to sync what I've watched between the setups in my house. I have though encountered an error whilst using this plugin which I hope you can help with, apologies if its been discussed elsewhere but I couldn't spot any reference to it. I am successfully using the plugin to synchronise two KODI setups (Windows 10 / KODI 16.1 and Raspbery Pi / Openelec 6.0 / KODI 15.2) via Dropbox. The issue I'm encountering is when I try to use it on my Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick (both running KODI 16.1), I click on the "Dropbox Auth Code" setting and unlike the other systems where I get a QR code, a Dropbox API error is displayed with an instruction to check the logs. Everything else is working and I can see the watchedlist.db file being created locally, only setting up the Dropbox sync is causing a problem. Below is the error from the log, do you have any suggestions as to what the cause of the problem is? Thanks.

11:27:23 T:1394928024 NOTICE: service.watchedlist: Notification. Dropbox Error: Error importing python Dropbox API. Disable function.

Messages In This Thread
RE: WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state - by Nick-B - 2016-07-04, 12:30
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state3