Release WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state
(2016-07-03, 20:36)schapplm Wrote:
(2016-06-30, 10:15)DeadlyKnapsack Wrote: Brilliant addon! Thanks for the work. I do have one minor bug (??). When I turn off "Progress Dialog" I am still seeing popups. I have complete faith in the addon and would like to have it run periodically in the background, without the dialog. I am guessing this is the way it should work when you turn off Dialog Progress right? Could you look into it? Thanks a million!

Thanks for your feedback. The option "Progress Dialog" just enables the progress bar for the loop over the full database (all movies and tv episodes).
I thought it was useful to disable this, since no user input (except cancel) is possible and this takes some minutes.

Disabling the popups is not intended by this option.
If you think it is useful, I could add a "silent mode", which only shows error popups.
The popups don't behave as intended anyway, since they seem only to be refreshed upon keyboard input in the new Kodi version and are queued somehow.

Hi. Did you get a chance to make that "silent mode"? Would love an update! Cheers!

Messages In This Thread
RE: WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state - by DeadlyKnapsack - 2016-08-13, 23:31
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state3