Release WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state
(2016-08-20, 10:17)schapplm Wrote:
(2016-07-05, 13:35)DeadlyKnapsack Wrote: Hi schapplm. Thanks for the reply. I would really like the option to enable silent mode. No need for these notifications imo. So, yeah, if you can add it, that would be awesome!

(2016-07-24, 15:42)mr42 Wrote: I would really, really like a silent option - that gets rid of both the messages (I would like to only see error messages) and the sounds when the plugin starts and finishes. (I'm often so quick in starting a movie or episode that the "finished" sound occurs after starting playback!)

(2016-08-13, 23:31)DeadlyKnapsack Wrote: Hi. Did you get a chance to make that "silent mode"? Would love an update! Cheers!

(2016-07-29, 15:50)danm13 Wrote: Anyway - long story short, I see that this can sync watched status among different Kodi versions (which is what I'm looking for). I'm wondering if it can also sync resume point (i.e. stop movie in one room, resume in another). If so, this would be perfect. If not, could this be something that's added? I'd imagine, in addition to a watched status column in the table, a "resume point" column could be added. I'm sure I'm oversimplifying it though. Thanks.

I did not get to code something yet. But added it to github for starting.

GREAT! Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state - by DeadlyKnapsack - 2016-08-20, 10:26
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state3