Release WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state
I've been seeing messages similar to the following in my newly updated Kodi 17 box.
Quote:DEBUG: service.watchedlist: get_watched_xbmc: tv show "Battlestar Galactica" has no imdb-number in database. tvshowid=97 Try rescraping.

Ultimately, it would appear that this only occurs for shows that return from the following query (mysql).
Code:
SELECT idShow, c00, uniqueid_value FROM tvshow_view WHERE uniqueid_value IS NULL;

In my specific situation, it's because the tvshow.nfo files exists but contains no value within the <id></id> tags. They were copied over from Windows-based Kodi 17 that I use TMM to manage. I will have to review this further. Anyways, I mention this because the first of the JSON calls provided a few messages ago return blank values for imdbnumber (example follows).
Code:
"tvshows": [
    {
        "imdbnumber": "",
        "label": "24: Legacy",
        "title": "24: Legacy",
        "tvshowid": 1
    }

But when querying the tvshow_view an id appears to be returned.
Code:
mysql> SELECT idShow, c00, uniqueid_value FROM tvshow_view WHERE c00 LIKE '24%';
+--------+------------+----------------+
| idShow | c00        | uniqueid_value |
|     92 | 24: Legacy | 311787         |
1 row in set (0.02 sec)

And '24: Legacy' is not included in my list of 20 shows with the 'no imdb-number in database' messages.
Any thoughts/comments?

Messages In This Thread
RE: WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state - by dbeetle - 2017-02-16, 03:45
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state3