Release WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state
(2017-02-16, 03:45)dbeetle Wrote: I mention this because the first of the JSON calls provided a few messages ago return blank values for imdbnumber

I get the same results.

(2017-02-11, 20:15)schapplm Wrote: Could you try if these queries show the expected results (your database contents)?

Apart from the first one with blank imdbnumber everything seems fine.

Just to be thorough, my tvshow.nfos have the ID tags set and blank UniqueID tags. My episode.nfos have blank ID tags and have their UniqueID tags set. I use Kodi (TVDB scraper) on a windows machine to build most TV nfos. These two specific shows are homemade nfos, based on the format I got from Kodi.

(2017-02-16, 03:45)dbeetle Wrote: Ultimately, it would appear that this only occurs for shows that return from the following query (mysql).

My first posting on the subject was written after I tried to build my system with mysql. The example I am using now uses local DB only. Don't know if that helps any.
For the time being I can't use mysql on the Pi3 because when I set Kodi to use mysql, it just migrates the data from my Isengard mysql DB. Had to reinstall Isengard on the Pi2 cause my ever so sweet yet sometimes terrifying wife was getting annoyed not having Kodi to use....

CSC

Messages In This Thread
RE: WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state - by ColonelSceneCut - 2017-02-16, 07:20
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state3