Release WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state
(2017-07-16, 14:52)alexxxx Wrote: [...] So I wrote a little program for Windows which shows the data of WatchedList [...]
nice tool! I just tested it. It even works on Linux with Wine (Windows Emulation).

(2017-07-28, 01:03)Boyzie Wrote: Can one get a list with the movie title, year and the date a movie is watched?
In principle yes, but there is no tool available to do just this. You could get all that data from the watchedlist.db: The movie name with year in parentheses is stored as well as the timestamp of lastPlayed. I think a little modification on the tool of alexxxx would give you the required extra columns: Just split the name field into movie title and year and process the timestamp.
(2017-07-28, 01:03)Boyzie Wrote: Can one see / open the list of watched movies / series in Kodi? For example, if I want to know whether I already have watched a movie, is there a way to see the list of movies / series with watch date in Kodi [...]
To do this in Kodi would require an addon to compile this list and create a Kodi menu out of it. To my knowledge there is no such add-on. If this is a movie that is not in your Kodi video library, I am not sure if it is really necessary for Kodi to show this. The movies in your video library are marked as watched or not watched already. You could try to insert all your watched movies into your video library, then you automatically have this list in form of your library.

(2017-07-28, 01:03)Boyzie Wrote: [...] or in another program with a single click or so?
see above

Messages In This Thread
RE: WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state - by schapplm - 2017-08-06, 10:16
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state3