• 13(current)
Release WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state
@Boyzie,

syntaxes are easily found via google search
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thank you, Karellen, very good to know, but I do not have any idea how to use / adapt them.
Windows 10 Home, 64bit | Newest stable Kodi in portable mode
Moved my program (from #168) which reads the WatchedList-database now to Github:
Download: https://github.com/alexgit2k/watched/archive/master.zip
Project-Page: https://github.com/alexgit2k/watched

In the new version you can now summarize episodes per season and mark finished seasons.

@Boyzie: Fixed the windows-size bug, Window can now be fullsized (option maximized), added "copy to clipboard" for selected entries
Episode names can not be shown, as they are not stored by Watched in the database.
If you want the last played date you can now use in the query: datetime(lastPlayed, 'unixepoch')
Great, many thanks, alexxxx!

I replaced the default path with my path and this message is shown when I try to open the program:

What am I missing? How could I make it work?
Where do I have to add datetime(lastPlayed, 'unixepoch')? I assume somewhere here:

Code:
moviesQuery = SELECT SUBSTR(title,0,LENGTH(title)-6) AS title,SUBSTR(title,LENGTH(title),-4) AS year FROM movie_watched WHERE playCount>0 ORDER BY title
The path to the database is completely taken out of the watched.ini file, there is nothing compiled into the binary. The error-screenshot looks like the default path of watched.ini (%APPDATA%\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\service.watchedlist\watchedlist.db). So either the edited watched.ini hasn't been saved or there is a wrong (maybe old) watched.ini in the same directory of watched.exe. Attention: The watched.ini in source-subdirectory has no effect!

For the last played date you have add it into moviesQuery, but also configure a new column at moviesColumns, e.g.:
Code:
moviesColumns = Title,241,Year,70,lastPlayed,220
moviesQuery = SELECT SUBSTR(title,0,LENGTH(title)-6) AS title,SUBSTR(title,LENGTH(title),-4) AS year,datetime(lastPlayed, 'unixepoch') AS lastPlayed FROM movie_watched WHERE playCount>0 ORDER BY title
Many thanks!

Code:
seriesQuery = SELECT title,season,episode AS datetime(lastPlayed, 'unixepoch') FROM tvshows JOIN episode_watched USING(idShow) WHERE playCount>0 ORDER BY title,season,episode
The LastPlayed column has no information, how could I correct it:

How can one select more than one series / movie in the window to copy them / the list?

Many thanks again
I get this message:
"0 movies and 0 episodes read from Kodi-DB"
there must be a fair number in there.

What am I overlooking?
I moved the watchedlist.db to my SMB share and pointed the addon at it. It says "error opening WL_Database"

Is this still an issue that hasn't been resolved or can this not be pointed at an SMB?

Edit: So it works on Android but not on Windows...
how to open watchlist.db in phpmyadmin?

phpmyadmin won't import .db.

In the wiki it says
http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:WatchedList...abase_file
Quote:This Kodi Addon creates a SQLite database file called watchedlist.db by default. I recommend using the mySQL database instead
I would like to use .sql but in the config there is no export setting for that.

Do I first need to convert it .db to .sql?
Or how to open it in phpMyAdmin?
Boyzie: You are using "seriesSummarize = 1" therefore seriesSummarizeQuery is used, not seriesQuery. So just set "seriesSummarize = 0".
At the moment only one line can be selected and copied. Selecting more is a good, I will implement this in the next release.

carsten888: WatchedList uses SQLite-format by default, PHPMyAdmin only supports SQL. Try it with PHPLiteAdmin: www.phpliteadmin.org
@alexxxx
https://www.phpliteadmin.org/demo/
Looks like that program can also not import .db.
@carsten888: You can not import SQLite-files in PHPLiteAdmin, place the SQLite-file in the same directory like PHPLiteAdmin and configure it. Alternatively use the programms which are mentioned at http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:WatchedList...abase_file
- www.github.com/sqlitebrowser/sqlitebrowser/releases (Win, Mac)
- www.sf.net/projects/sqliteman/ (Linux, Win, Mac)
@alexxxx
ok I installed the extra database program and it reads the .db file.

@watchlist @schapplm
Maybe someone should edit the wiki, as phpMyAdmin can not be used as suggested here:
http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:WatchedList#MySQL_Database

@all
My .db does not have any data. Structure is there, but no rows. When I run the script manually it says it can not read the kodi-DB.
Quote:Boyzie: You are using "seriesSummarize = 1" therefore seriesSummarizeQuery is used, not seriesQuery. So just set "seriesSummarize = 0".
When I do it this message appears:

Code:
[series]
seriesTabname = Series
seriesColumns = Title,231,Season,100,Episode,200,lastPlayed,220
seriesQuery = SELECT title,season,episode AS datetime(lastPlayed, 'unixepoch') FROM tvshows JOIN episode_watched USING(idShow) WHERE playCount>0 ORDER BY title,season,episode
seriesSummarizeQuery = SELECT DISTINCT title,season,(SELECT GROUP_CONCAT(episode) FROM episode_watched AS e WHERE e.idShow=episode_watched.idShow AND e.season=episode_watched.season AND e.playCount>0 ORDER by episode) AS episode FROM tvshows JOIN episode_watched USING(idShow) WHERE playCount>0 ORDER BY title,season,episode
seriesSummarize = 0
seriesSummarizeCol = 3
seriesTitleSeasonCols = 1,2
seriesMenu = Copy,Complete
completeFeature = 1
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state3