Release WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state
(2017-12-05, 10:10)phileas50 Wrote:
(2017-11-06, 22:32)schapplm Wrote:
(2017-11-01, 19:58).:B:. Wrote: Is there a way I can fix/work around some shows reporting not to have IMDb numbers which causes their watch status not being saved in the database?

I was sometimes successful by manually rescraping the video folder in Kodi (Video->Files).
Also you can try deleting exported .nfo/.xml files in the media folders (if existing).
If that does not help you need to remove the files from your library and re-add them (perhaps by just renaming the folder). 
Unfortunately none of the above work.And an uninstall and reinstall also does not work. I’m stumped... every show has an IMDb ID number (the tvdb number) but the program reports (one by one) that none have.... 
I'm having the exact same problem. Watched list worked perfectly. I changed nothing but upgraded to 17.6 (from 17.3), and now Watched List add-on gives me the same error as Phileas50. I assume something in the upgrade broke watched list?

Messages In This Thread
RE: WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state - by slipknutz - 2017-12-05, 15:26
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state3