Release WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state
(2017-12-31, 13:06)Original-MrBee Wrote: ... My problem is that when I installed Watchedlist, and tried to configure Dropbox support, when I tried to setup the Dropbox API key, I get an error stating Dropbox API error in the top right hand corner of the screen ...
The Dropbox authentification mechanism seems to be broken for Android devices. LibreElec seems to be a full linux distribution, but perhaps with a reduced set of python libraries. (I don't use it so I am not sure there).
Can you make sure, that you have the newest version of the dropbox module? Look in the .kodi/addons/script.module.dropbox/addon.xml. The current version should be 8.4.1, where an import error was fixed for the authentification.

A quick workaround could be to do the authentification on a Windows or Ubuntu machine and then just copy the entry dropbox_apikey of .kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.watchedlist/settings.xml

P.S. Please format your log output (e.g. as quote) for better readability and for avoiding eye cancer :-)
My addon: service.watchedlist
My HTPC: Kodi 18.3; Ubuntu 16.04 LTS x64; AMD A6-6400K; MSI FM2-A55M-E33; 4GB Kingston HyperX RAM; Streacom FC8B Evo with 120W picoPSU

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Messages In This Thread
RE: WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state - by schapplm - 2017-12-31, 17:30

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state53