Release WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state
(2019-04-13, 17:36)schapplm Wrote:
(2019-04-13, 03:48)shedrock Wrote: 1 - If I do a new install of Kodi, how do I go about importing the watchedlist back into my new Kodi installation?
2 - How come I have 2 files at the moment: 20190412_203228-watchedlist.db.zip and watchedlist.db in my saved folder?
3- What is the best configuration? I just want to make sure that my watched states are always up to date.

1. Option a: Set up the WatchedList addon to synchronize to an external database (Dropbox or network share). Option b: Copy the file watchedlist.db into the directory userdata/addon_data/service.watchedlist
  2. The file with the timestamp is a backup file that is created before some actions. The backup was implemented as a safety mechanism, but so far the addon did not crash any database files.
  3. I tried to set up the default settings so that they would fit best for most users and not annoy with too much activity and notifications. You should set the addon to periodic updates and detect changes you make directly, to be sure that you are always up to date. The options are described in detail in the wiki.

Thank you very much for the explanation. I understand now, and appreciate it very much.

Shedrock

Messages In This Thread
RE: WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state - by shedrock - 2019-04-13, 18:25
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state3